Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buying Recharge Of #1000 At #800 Is Wickedneds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Recharge Of #1000 At #800 Is Wickedneds (563 Views)

Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / List Of 1000 Winners Of Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 $5000 Grant Is Here! / 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Recharge Of #1000 At #800 Is Wickedneds by born2reign001(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2016
don't know where to post this topic but I believe the mods will move it to the appropriate section.
I don't understand why people buy recharge cards send to someone at a lesser rate just because they can't see the physical voucher. yet, these same people buy e-top up at the exact price without complaining. haven't you been saved from the stress of scratching the card?
buying card of #1000 at #800 or #500 at #300. Haba! this is wickedness. taking advantage of people's circumstances. Nigerians, lets change our mindsets.
Re: Buying Recharge Of #1000 At #800 Is Wickedneds by luuwem(f): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2016
born2reign001:
don't know where to post this topic but I believe the mods will move it to the appropriate section.
I don't understand why people buy recharge cards send to someone at a lesser rate just because they can't see the physical voucher. yet, these same people buy e-top up at the exact price without complaining. haven't you been saved from the stress of scratching the card?
buying card of #1000 at #800 or #500 at #300. Haba! this is wickedness. taking advantage of people's circumstances. Nigerians, lets change our mindsets.
lol..I think at times most of d airtime sellers do not buy d airtime themselves,probably it was sent to them..so instead of kping d airtime and making silly calls they'ld rather sell at a cheaper price to make use of d money..
made me remember when I was in School years ago..My relations or friends will send airtime like 1500& I sell instead of going to d bank,standing in d queue to withdraw such amt especially if its on weekends..forgerit. If the said card os too less a price to buy frm d sellin then that is "Wickedness" but if reasonable they culd be helping that person big time..#myopinionthough
Re: Buying Recharge Of #1000 At #800 Is Wickedneds by luuwem(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2016
born2reign001:
lol..I think at times most of d airtime sellers do not buy d airtime themselves,probably it was sent to them..so instead of kping d airtime and making silly calls they'ld rather sell at a cheaper price to make use of d money..
Made me remember when I was in School years ago..My relations or friends will send airtime like 1500& I sell instead of going to d bank,standing in d queue to withdraw such amt especially if its on weekends..forgerit!..Some even buy at 1000#...bt wen hunger nack u4schl then u go sell na abi??that is takg advantage...If the said card is too less a price to buy frm d seller then that is "Wickedness" but if reasonable they culd be helping that person big time..#myopinionthough
Re: Buying Recharge Of #1000 At #800 Is Wickedneds by skitkid2(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2016
http://cur.lv/117tr9 click this link for easy cash

(1) (Reply)

Supplies Of Agriculture Produce Needed Urgently / please help.... it's urgent / NAIRA And Yuan Deal Latest...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.