Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster (37510 Views)

See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria / What Do You Think Are The Two Most Influential Innovations On Human Life? / Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by ANBAKO: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hope people noted that the roaster is powered by Electricity.
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by henrydadon(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
rhektor:

Who lied to that the corn roaster is made in Nigeria?

did i say it was made in nigeria?
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by rhektor(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
henrydadon:

did i say it was made in nigeria?

Then why compare it with nairaland inventions angry angry angry
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by SafeAlhaji(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
blaise00700:
These Chinese people eh, e remain make them manufacture human being.

Modified :

Lolzzz, see as them they claim like say na 9ja made.

Look the picture wella you go see the Chinese writing on the building.

Some even say change done come grin

Change ko, chain ni grin
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by Spells(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
This isn't Niqeria.....

You can't replicate this in Niqeria.... You are in for a biq loss....only if you are situated in banana island or Lekki ......

Naija.....wey dem qo dey price corn anyhow.....so how yhu wan take gather money for d machine??
no one says it's Nigeria na...y u dey vex... From the Chinese writing in the pix which u obviously didn't see because of ur garagara, it's either China or Japan
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by abdulmalik3(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

now this is very original and innovative

the kind of innovation that should be coming out of africa and to the rest of the world

not big useless liability like this grin grin

henrydadon:
grin

the kind of innovation that should be coming out of africa and to the rest of the world

henrydadon:
grin

thats too bad bro.
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by bigtt76(f): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
China

Stelvin101:

I don't understand. Is this Nigeria or China coz am seeing China police
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
I agree but there just stuffs you and I know would not just work out and one of those includes the helicopters.... It just won't work! The technology is beyond the level of those boy lets be frank.

This one is so easy... Fabricate where to slot the corn cobs and also where to apply the heat beneath them finish.

No one would allow those boys fly that cap assuming it can lift up beyond 12 feets above the ground. Let's call a space a space!

Franky826:

these are Chinese undecided . The nairalanders have just their prototypes before the real thing. this one too had it before it started roasting the corn.

celebrate your own o.
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by kinzmen: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
MilesLamar:
wow wow wow wow .. haters will say I sound like siren
most u blow horn...
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by Pylony(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Trust me, this is made in China and not a Nigerian or African Innovation. With the current economic situation, we should start thinking from with in on innovations that would solve problems like this simple manually driven corn roasting machine.. Una go see my Igbo brothers taking advantage to fabricate same..lol
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by NigerianScholar: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
This isn't Niqeria.....

You can't replicate this in Niqeria.... You are in for a biq loss....only if you are situated in banana island or Lekki ......

Naija.....wey dem qo dey price corn anyhow.....so how yhu wan take gather money for d machine??
As humorous as you sound, someone can easily mistake you for a joke.
But you have a very valid point
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by mccaybroewn(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
MilesLamar:
wow wow wow wow .. haters will say I sound like siren
[color=#990000][/color]

You sound like Gov. H.S Dickson convoy.
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by ebereokey(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hope there is no health hazard
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by ugomakas(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice! less stress
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by clemmonce(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Now this is what I call innovation and not all those crappy helicopter manufacturers we see everyday on Nairaland! Would love to read more about this ....so loving it!
thank you bros. I thought I was the only one thinking that way. Helicopter today, wooden car tomorrow all nonsense innovation. Do what nobody has done
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by kenoz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
innovative
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by tpraiz(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2016
agricultural engineers @work.........
Re: See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster by horrmorr(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Mhen this is waaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) / 'Terrorist' Elephant Killed In Ohafia, Abia By Hunter In 1966 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.