Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Can Help You Write Or Co-write Your Afro-pop Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Can Help You Write Or Co-write Your Afro-pop Songs (1365 Views)

Afro-Pop SInger, DixLow to Releases New single 'Insane' [Anticipate] / Top Chart Hits: 10 Of The Best Pop Songs Of 2017 So Far!!! / Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Write Or Co-write Your Afro-pop Songs by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Since I released two songs titled BIKITA and LONI(TODAY) on freebeats by some great producers (Songs' download links below), I have been getting songwriting orders from great Nigerian artistes

Honestly, I wish I could mention names but that would amount to breach of contracts and might have me battling with huge debts from legal fines for the rest of my life.

If you are an Afro-pop artiste and you would want me to write a song for you, you can PM, call or write me through any of my contacts below. Please, bear it in mind that, the service is not free. God bless our hussle.

- BIKITA. Download here: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/106094

- LONI (TODAY). Download here: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/98626

Contacts:
08066255399 (Call/Whatsapp/IMO)
yogmarketingservices@gmail.com
yinkajogundele@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fustrated Because You Don't Know Songs Solfa And Chords... This Post Is For You. / Debro Releases New Song ‘daka No’ (ft. Ekpe)... Download / I'm Bringing American Stars To Nigeria. Advice And Contacts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.