Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

University Or Aviation College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Or Aviation College (503 Views)

Aviation College, Zaria, Emerges Best Training Institution / Difference Between College Of Aviation Zaria And Aviation College Ilorin / Admission Into An Aviation College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Or Aviation College by Nduxx(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Should I go to aviation college, get my Pilot's license and get a job afterwards, or should I go to the university first. Please help me with this decision. I was told I don't need any university degree to be a pilot, just my Pilot License.
Re: University Or Aviation College by Jakes234: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Based on the experience of others, I will advise you to go to a university that offers degree program in aviation management. It will advance your career more and offer you the opportunity to not only work as a pilot, but you can end up working as a trainer, become an expert in the aviation industry as well as serve in the management of different aviation companies.

I know of universities that offers the program at a very affordable fee. their students have the opportunity of specializing either as a pilot or an aeronautical engineer. kindly send your O’level result to info@jakesembassy.com , we can forward to various universities in Europe. Also we will encourage you or your parent to call the universities. if you are determined, you can still make it to school for the forthcoming semester.

This is why nairaland remains the best platform because it offers you the possibility of getting answers to important issues using the experience of others.

Stay focused and keep your dream alive. Thank you

Re: University Or Aviation College by Nduxx(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jakes234:
Based on the experience of others, I will advise you to go to a university that offers degree program in aviation management. It will advance your career more and offer you the opportunity to not only work as a pilot, but you can end up working as a trainer, become an expert in the aviation industry as well as serve in the management of different aviation companies.

I know of universities that offers the program at a very affordable fee. their students have the opportunity of specializing either as a pilot or an aeronautical engineer. kindly send your O’level result to info@jakesembassy.com , we can forward to various universities in Europe. Also we will encourage you or your parent to call the universities. if you are determined, you can still make it to school for the forthcoming semester.

This is why nairaland remains the best platform because it offers you the possibility of getting answers to important issues using the experience of others.

Stay focused and keep your dream alive. Thank you

Thank you for the info.

(1) (Reply)

AAU Bans Collection Of Statement Of Results By Proxy / Neco Coordination Starts On Thursday / Serious Protest Ongoing At Federal University Of Agric. Abeokuta, Funaab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.