Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please Can Anyone Help Me With Sites I Can Download Offline Android Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Can Anyone Help Me With Sites I Can Download Offline Android Games (2302 Views)

Best Offline Android Games To Download / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kickoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Help Me With Sites I Can Download Offline Android Games by miztersale(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hey guys, so here's the thing i've been downloading games on the google play store and most the games took several gb of data and when i tried to play them i found out they need data in order to run, i downloaded robocop, modern combat 5, mission impossible rogue nation, gods of rome, asphalt 8 and they all need data to run, so can you guys help me with sites i can download games that doesn't need data to run asin large games with good graphics, Thanks

Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me With Sites I Can Download Offline Android Games by Collinz2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
B4 u download game on playstore check the details to see if its online or not.

anyway

andropalace.net

revdl.com

play.mob.com

androidgamezonebd.com

u must know ur phone gpu and gameloft games need internet to verify the game and also follow install instruction.

try
moder combat 4 (dont border trying it on any infinix phone with lollpop)
mc3
vitual tennis challenge
nova 2
nova 3
real racing 3
asphalt 8 (older version)
gangster rio
gangster vegas
gta 3
gta liberty city
gta san andreas and more.

enter my profile go to my post and find this thread 'Best game to download on ...........' follow it to get games help and suggestion and more tips.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me With Sites I Can Download Offline Android Games by miztersale(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Collinz2:

anyway

andropalace.net

revdl.com

play.mob.com

androidgamezonebd.com

u must know ur phone gpu and gameloft games need internet to verify the game and also follow install instruction.

try
mc3
vitual tennis challenge
nova 2
nova 3
real racing 3
gangster rio
gangster vegas
gta 3
gta liberty city

enter my profile go to my post and find this thread 'Best game to download on ...........' follow it to get games help and suggestion and more tips.
Thanks dude
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me With Sites I Can Download Offline Android Games by miztersale(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Collinz2:

anyway

andropalace.net

revdl.com

play.mob.com

androidgamezonebd.com

try
mc3
vitual tennis challenge
nova 2
nova 3
real racing 3
gangster rio
gangster vegas
gta 3
gta liberty city

But how do i know if a game is online or not before downloading it??
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me With Sites I Can Download Offline Android Games by Collinz2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
miztersale:

But how do i know if a game is online or not before downloading it??
it will be stated on the game details or what so ever, if u are not sure google the game to see if its online or not. Most of the sites i stated there will tell u if its offline or not.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Alienware M17x 16gb Ram, 1TB, 8gb Nvidia Graphics Card For Sale / Jumping Off Highest Building In GTA 4 (GTA IV) / Help! I Dont Want My Ps3 To Spoil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.