Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pay2shop.com.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay2shop.com.ng (526 Views)

We Are Into Kitchen Tool And Phones On /emmanuelsstores / I want to sell these domain names (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay2shop.com.ng by moyosoresiwoku(f): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pay2Shop.com.ng is an online Lagos shopper,hereto take off the sweats,stress and long distance travelling of shopping for personal effects,gift items,souvenirs and many more in Lagos.

Pay2Shop.com.ng is your personal shopper/buying agent for your general needs.We shop according to clients request or orders and deliver according to clients preferred method of delivery..

Pay2Shop.com.ng shops according to market rates,only with an addition of shopper's fee and delivery fee,which sums up to be affordable...

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Hillary Nwaukor CEO, I-naira.com On WEFM106.3 With Stanley Bentu / discuss awseome biz Idea - Lets Share Ideas,investors,inventors Please Come In / Can My Startup Survive In Nigeria With A LOW Rate Of Angel Investments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.