Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,290 members, 7,850,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is Your Waec Result Held Too ?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Your Waec Result Held Too ?? (592 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Waec Result Held Too ?? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
I left home this morning with much optimistic feeling I could muster . Along with the reassurance that my family gave me couple with the ratio of people who passed waec .. I felt I have "killed waec even put am for coffin" . I went to the cafe. Feeling like Jame bond .. I met a crowd Of people there after the long hours waiting it finally came to my turn . I stepped in and offer ma pin and serial no ... The five seconds met ma heart beating like it was rapture already . The screen showed me what I could't believed happened to me . Ma whole result was "HELD" .i Wonder what I did to waec . It took all the sanity I could afford to leave there . With peering eye who steer at me .. My question is . Pls is your result held too and what do I do .. Am so confused . Some body help
Re: Is Your Waec Result Held Too ?? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
smarrtprime2000:
I left home this morning with much optimistic feeling I could muster . Along with the reassurance that my family gave me couple with the ratio of people who passed waec .. I felt I have "killed waec even put am for coffin" . I went to the cafe. Feeling like Jame bond .. I met a crowd Of people there after the long hours waiting it finally came to my turn . I stepped in and offer ma pin and serial no ... The five seconds met ma heart beating like it was rapture already . The screen showed me what I could't believed happened to me . Ma whole result was "HELD" .i Wonder what I did to waec . It took all the sanity I could afford to leave there . With peering eye who steer at me .. My question is . Pls is your result held too and what do I do .. Am so confused . Some body help
my result was held in 2014, not only me, all the candidates on the school. Because we really murdered waec. It was later released around dec/jan. Just do a lot of fasting and prayer like we did. Good luck
Re: Is Your Waec Result Held Too ?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
DrZedd:
my result was held in 2014, not only me, all the candidates on the school. Because we really murdered waec. It was later released around dec/jan. Just do a lot of fasting and prayer like we did. Good luck
lol yea some of ma friends saw their while a little portion didn't see their own just like me . Do u know the funnest part .. I laughed someone who has similar Ish with me before I checked ma own .. Than .. U know that adage . He who laugh last ......the boy laugh spits enter ma eye

1 Like

Re: Is Your Waec Result Held Too ?? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
smarrtprime2000:
lol yea some of ma friends saw their while a little portion didn't see their own just like me . Do u know the funnest part .. I laughed someone who has similar Ish with me before I checked ma own .. Than .. U know that adage . He who laugh last ......the boy laugh spits enter ma eye
lol. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Is Your Waec Result Held Too ?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
DrZedd:
lol. Wish you all the best
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Free WAEC GCE 2016 Geography (essay, Obj & Oral) Answers Have Just Been Posted / Cgpa / Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.