Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers (949 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers by owoicho13(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
A mum and son who say they are ‘madly in love’ have vowed to remain together despite a court order that they should stay away from each other.

The 36-year-old mother, Monica Mares, and her son Caleb Peterson, 19, will be standing trial on incest charges in Clovis, US state of New Mexico in September.

The couple may be jailed for 18 months if found guilty.

However, they have vowed to fight for their right to have a sexual relationship and are appealing to the public to donate to their legal fund, according to Daily mail UK.

They said this in an exclusive interview they granted Daily mail online. They said they were willing to risk everything to be together – and had decided to go public with their affair in a bid to raise awareness on Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) relationships.

Re: Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers by cruzita(f): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
who else will say this is not

ENDTIME

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers by owoicho13(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers by tabisegroup(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Father I know the time has come.. but pls forgive all the sins I have committed and write my full name in the book of LIFE
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers by tabisegroup(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
who else will say this is not

ENDTIME
my dear ..I tire o dis ppl wan end this world by force

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers by okdannyel(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
E get wetin we no go see?

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Right?. Mum And Son Vows To Remain Lovers by heavens1990(f): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm no be small thing ooooo....may God have mercy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Wins Big At MTV Vmas 2016, Full List Of Winners / Extreme Hair Growth / Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.