Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Mathematical Differences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mathematical Differences (324 Views)

Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations / Mathematical Miracles Of The HOLY QURAN (must Watch VIDEO) / What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Differences by davimus(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
MATHEMATICAL DIFFERENCES
70/10=7
21/3=7
2+5=7
3+4=7
9+2=7 8-1=7
15-8=7
14/2=7
7+0=7
6+1=7 What is my point
My point is that there r so many ways of geting 2 ur destination. God may nt take u thro. de same way,
he took ur parent, what matters is that He wil take
u 2 ur destination if u dnt give up. At times u get
dere by adding things n people in ur life. Other
times u wil get dere by subtracting certain tinz n
people frm ur life. Other times, u may need de multiplying effect 2 seed information n
relationship...
Other times, division n seperation might be
inevitable. Some of this may nt be fun. When 2 was
alone it may nt hav been confortable until 5 was
added. What matters is nt the (addition, subtraction, multiplation or division... It's the
ultimate end. Yes the process may be differ, but de
destination is stil de same. All things wil wrk
2gether 4 ur gud n expected end..
DESTNY:When he adds and subtract things. stop
crying, lamenting n drowning in tears of pity.Every circumstances is building you up. pls dnt give up
on the process, Dnt walk away from the game.
Remain blessed
Re: Mathematical Differences by youngest85(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm.......

2 trucks of palm wine 4 u!
Re: Mathematical Differences by salz01: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
as if d op is talking directly to me
Re: Mathematical Differences by HCpaul(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
So the number seven is now a destination or a final destination (heaven) While the Equations are the process or the success lift and elevator? ?

I am surprised at the way Christians are raining the prayer of blessing while expecting them to be fuc-king rich but they instead want someone else money to miraculously get into their own hand.
This to me is even a sin as been stated in the Bible that the righteous shall inherit the riches of the umbelievers.

But why? This to me is selfishness.

(1) (Reply)

Coc Whatsapp Group / South Africa Bars American Pastor Over Alleged Hate Speech / Talking About Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.