Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Can A Man Ever Do A Wrong Transaction With God? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can A Man Ever Do A Wrong Transaction With God? (729 Views)

Ultimate Cycler <how You Solved A Wrong Maths> / Photo Story: When A Girl Gives You A Wrong Number Ft. Drake, Rihanna, And Others / Desperate Lady Makes Hilarious Requests To A Wrong Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Ever Do A Wrong Transaction With God? by WonderManly(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Can a Man ever do a wrong Transaction with God?
My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row. When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out #20 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a #1,000 note. I smiled, so generous. Then majestically, I looked around and put the #1,000 in the basket and passed it on. Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention'' be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket" Whaaaat!!!!!?......."Usher please wait, wrong transaction!!!!!!!!!".

(1) (Reply)

Funny Fails Video EVER / Could This Be True? / Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.