Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone (722 Views)

Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / 8 Reasons Why People Root Their Android Smart Phones / 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone by Abduletudaye(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hey my people..

How was work today? I was checking all the features on my Infinix Note 2 LTE and just wondered, why wouldn't i just buy an Iphone and flex among the sharpest dudes?

For about a moment, i had nothing..then it hit me, real hard. Not everyone could actually afford to be in the same lane as those with the tier one devices.

Here, i would be giving reasons why individuals, prefer not to buy these top tech devices.

1. Very Expensive:

The Iphone is a very regular culprit for this.

Right from the first generation smart phones down to the Iphone 6, 6 plus and 6S, they have been outright expensive. Imagine the Iphone 6 costing a whooping 160,000 Naira or more.

I mean, common, that's school fees for a masters programme right there. Anyway, we all can decide what we wanna use our money for but as for me, too expensive.

2. Costly To Repair:

I cant help but laugh really hard at some guys/ladies who cant even afford to repair their phones. E.g. The Iphone. This same culprit bah?

You don gerrit...hehe..

I know of someone who has his iphone screen shattered completely but this person in question is reluctant about going to see a qualified technician about it. Guess how much to repair the screen lasan (alone)?

An amazing 25K or more!

But who really knows why you got the Iphone.

My own advise would be, sell the device at ofcourse you know where.

3. Data Consumption:

Some will argue till the finish that Iphones doesn't consume data like the android.

I know that android most apps on android demand the use of data but check out the Iphone, even songs need data to play! Haba!

So i actually have to turn on my data to play a song.. Very interesting..
The reverse is the case for android tho.

4. Cant Download Music:

So, my twin has an iphone 6 and the sound quality is awesome. Hearing every word the artist says along side the beat is something one would appreciate.

The music isn't the issue here but how to get it. I don't promote illegal download but hey, its what we've found ourselves in. How can a 'device' force me to pay for stuff i wanna listen to even if its wack??

So, this is my bottleneck. If i wanna support an artist, i shouldn't be forced.

5. Cant Share Files:

Don't get it twisted, the Iphone has the bluetooth technology for transfers but sending to other devices is an herculean task.

All thanks to apps like Xender and Flash share that has made file transfer faster on devices like the iphones to androids.

Hope y'all enjoyed the post.

Dont forget to comment. smiley

Source: http://primustech..nl/2016/08/5-reasons-why-people-don-buy-top-tier.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Plain rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone by Abduletudaye(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
ollah1:
Plain rubbish

Thanks... I appreciate your comment.

What exactly about the post dont you like?
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone by xender(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Abduletudaye:
Hey my people..

How was work today? I was checking all the features on my Infinix Note 2 LTE and just wondered, why wouldn't i just buy an Iphone and flex among the sharpest dudes?

For about a moment, i had nothing..then it hit me, real hard. Not everyone could actually afford to be in the same lane as those with the tier one devices.

Here, i would be giving reasons why individuals, prefer not to buy these top tech devices.

1. Very Expensive:

The Iphone is a very regular culprit for this.

Right from the first generation smart phones down to the Iphone 6, 6 plus and 6S, they have been outright expensive. Imagine the Iphone 6 costing a whooping 160,000 Naira or more.

I mean, common, that's school fees for a masters programme right there. Anyway, we all can decide what we wanna use our money for but as for me, too expensive.

2. Costly To Repair:

I cant help but laugh really hard at some guys/ladies who cant even afford to repair their phones. E.g. The Iphone. This same culprit bah?

You don gerrit...hehe..

I know of someone who has his iphone screen shattered completely but this person in question is reluctant about going to see a qualified technician about it. Guess how much to repair the screen lasan (alone)?

An amazing 25K or more!

But who really knows why you got the Iphone.

My own advise would be, sell the device at ofcourse you know where.

3. Data Consumption:

Some will argue till the finish that Iphones doesn't consume data like the android.

I know that android most apps on android demand the use of data but check out the Iphone, even songs need data to play! Haba!

So i actually have to turn on my data to play a song.. Very interesting..
The reverse is the case for android tho.

4. Cant Download Music:

So, my twin has an iphone 6 and the sound quality is awesome. Hearing every word the artist says along side the beat is something one would appreciate.

The music isn't the issue here but how to get it. I don't promote illegal download but hey, its what we've found ourselves in. How can a 'device' force me to pay for stuff i wanna listen to even if its wack??

So, this is my bottleneck. If i wanna support an artist, i shouldn't be forced.

5. Cant Share Files:

Don't get it twisted, the Iphone has the bluetooth technology for transfers but sending to other devices is an herculean task.

All thanks to apps like [size=16pt]Xender[/size] and Flash share that has made file transfer faster on devices like the iphones to androids.

Hope y'all enjoyed the post.

Dont forget to comment. smiley

Source: http://primustech..nl/2016/08/5-reasons-why-people-don-buy-top-tier.html?m=1
why are you thanking me smiley ..
Well don't mention..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone by lative(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2016
lmao this op n his visitor ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone by Abduletudaye(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
xender:
why are you thanking me smiley ..
Well don't mention..

Xender cheesy grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Don't Buy Top Tier Device, Iphone by NAVYdogg: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op nice one, Apple are too stingy and not user friendly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

App Installation Problem / How To Download Youtube Video / How To Download Those Interesting Videos To Found On Youtube.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.