Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Was Jesus Completely Different From His Dad? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Jesus Completely Different From His Dad? (1671 Views)

When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Matthew 24:34..."this Generation..." Which Generation Was Jesus Referring? / Why Is The Catholic Church Bible Different From Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Was Jesus Completely Different From His Dad? by MutantMetahuman: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2016
ifex370:
Whatever you can't understand is bigger than you
gdhehejejehdhdgshegehehshsushdhdudhdgdhdhd

Did you understand what I typed there?

If you didn't, then they are bigger than you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Jesus Completely Different From His Dad? by 4kings: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
gdhehejejehdhdgshegehehshsushdhdudhdgdhdhd

Did you understand what I typed there?

If you didn't, then they are bigger than you grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Pastors Use Handkerchiefs To Initiate Followers Into Demonic Camps / Numerology: Know About Your Life Next Year / Where Can I Buy Prefilled And Disposable Communion Wafers And Juice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.