Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate (8555 Views)

UNBEATABLE PRICE SLASH ON THIS ESTATE WITH PROPER TITLE!! HURRY NOW!! / Watch The Video Of This Estate land in Ibeju SOLD OUT / Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
It Physical Allocation Day for all my clients that invested in Arium Estate. Those that delay always wish they did earlier

April 7, 2018 is a day of joy and happiness for all my clients that invested in Arium estate #physicalAllocation Day and still Available upon request @8m c of O

#location: Abijo G.R.A

ARIUM ESTATE, ABIJO Arium Estate is inspired by the International Premium Real Estate Group. It is proposed to be a sophisticated and luxurious land space with fast and speedy developments that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. LOCATION: ABIJO GRA, AJAH LAGOS
TITLE: C of O
SIZE: 600SQM
PROMO PRICE: N8,000,000 • ESTATE FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Good road network
• Gated & Secured environment
• Sports Corridors
• Landscaping
• Shopping centres
• Street light WHY ARIUM ESTATE
• The estate will appreciate by over 150% in 12 months
• Excellent facilities
• Good title Free from All forms of encumbrances

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
• Chois Gardens
• Abijo GRA
• Nicon Town II
• Crown Estate
• Fara Park
• The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University
• Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One of the most expensive housing estates in Lagos
• Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo

For more information and free site inspection: pls call us now

Whatsapp: 08063337234, +2348063337234

Email:jejeproperty@gmail.com

Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
#Promo promo promo
#Invest now
Please note that the Promo Price of the following estates will increase by N500,000 from 1st of September
*Uptown Courts, N2.5m
*Rockville Courts, N3m(sold out)
*Sandfield Courts, N3m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2m
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2016
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Landlords grow rich in their sleep
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy and plan well for your future
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away.
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2016
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away.
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great achievements. Start now and invest in the Real Estate
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy family, Happy home and Better future
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box, but you can live in it
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Investing in lands, real estate and homes will bring you happiness and safety plans to your business and investment in the future. Don't think about today but think about tomorrow and children children (better future).
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2016
time doesn't wait for nobody
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Invest now and plan well for your future
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Victory through divine help
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2016
moment of joy and wonderful future
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Don't Mind those side chicks who want u to buy them Gadgets u had better invest on properties ..Buy now and thank me later
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
happy home
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate (today) in a growing section of a prosperous community, adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box, but you can live in it
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nothing but joy in investment
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate by jejeproperty(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price / Amazing Deals!!!! / How To Obtain Certificate Of Occupancy In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.