Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus (57142 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / Facts About The HPV VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
BraniacX:

Since you're not silly (your word though[/purple]), what does "him" ( [color=red] not others ) mean? Maybe you're confused about the subject for whom i'm soliciting your ”highly valued" opinion(s) and no i am in no way embarrassed because i have no reason whatsoever to be, but i think if you analyse the verbatim of my questions, you'll find reason to question your lofty opinions about yourself (only if you're honest anyway)

And stop obsfucating and resorting to invectives so fast when you perceive you're out-matched! That is too classless! Most especially from a holier-than-thou which you've set up yourself to be! undecided
Obviously you are dumb! Am done with you! undecided
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by BraniacX(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Trina0936:
Obviously you are dumb! Am done with you! undecided
Hahahahahahahaha grin
Run away child cheesy
You're not in your zone here!
Arridevichi
I'll shed a tear or two for you ......... nah! tongue
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by obowunmi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pls stop fighting... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by okikiosibodu(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
@ Trina0936 and BraniacX, you are both right from the perspective each of you viewed the matter, but you are both limited in your degree of "rightness". Remember , there are always 2 sides in a coin. Biko, please stop fighting and exchange sincere handshakes. The owner of the thread has begged you both to stop fighting about twice now. Please let's honour him. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by BraniacX(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
okikiosibodu:
@ Trina0936 and BraniacX, you are both right from the perspective each of you viewed the matter, but you are both limited in your degree of "rightness". Remember , there are always 2 sides in a coin. Biko, please stop fighting and exchange sincere handshakes. The owner of the thread has begged you both to stop fighting about twice now. Please let's honour him. Cheers

Not necessary, not fighting with her and technically this thread on this forum (health) calls for my own ”type of truth" never insinuated that she was ”un-right" grin, only wanted her to admit that this was the wrong forum for her perspective Chikena!! lipsrsealed but thanks for the effort anyway
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Ignorance is the best reply to a fool! Thank you sir but the first statement was directed to an immature adult(if he is one that is) not you.
Maturity is definitely not by age. I chose to ignore him as the bigger person and let him gloat over his 'imaginary' victory! cool
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by BraniacX(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2016
Trina0936:

Ignorance is the best reply to a fool! Thank you sir but the first statement was directed to an immature adult(if he is one that is) not you.
Maturity is definitely not by age. I chose to ignore him as the bigger person and let him gloat over his 'imaginary' victory! cool

Thanks for the insults!

It says all everyone needs to know about you and your claim to maturity, morality et al

Good thing is that our exchange is on record and technically, you can't say i ever insulted you

Have a nice day!
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by okikiosibodu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Trina0936:

Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up ...
This is not too good. You not trying to help the situation with this response. Once again both of you are right , but you are only limited in your level of "rightness", from the different perspectives you viewed it.

Come to think of it, you two are about the best match for each other (if only you'll sheath your swords and seek peace).
Trina0936 is out-spoken and won't let her ego to be tramped upon. BraniacXOn the other hand, is a diplomatic fellow. You both have what the other person doesn't have, but needs (just like a magnet, unlike charges attract). Oya sheath your swords, and please offer each other genuine apologies..it does not matter if you think you are right and the other party is wrong. Its better to strive for peace, than striving for being right. Happy sunday to you. Love you both. Cheers

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up ...
This is not too good. You not trying to help the situation with this response. Once again both of you are right , but you are only limited in your level of "rightness", from the different perspectives you viewed it.

Come to think of it, you two are about the best match for each other (if only you'll sheath your swords and seek peace).
Trina0936 is out-spoken and won't let her ego to be tramped upon. BraniacXOn the other hand, is a diplomatic fellow. You both have what the other person doesn't have, but needs (just like a magnet, unlike charges attract). Oya sheath your swords, and please offer each other genuine apologies..it does not matter if you think you are right and the other party is wrong. Its better to strive for peace, than striving for being right. Happy sunday to you. Love you both. Cheers
Happy sunday to you too sir but I don't bear grudges! grin
Only bared my mind,so sheathing of swords isn't necessary; wasn't even fighting anyone in the first place!

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by okikiosibodu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Trina0936:

Happy sunday to you too sir but I don't bear grudges! grin
Only bared my mind,so sheathing of swords isn't necessary; wasn't even fighting anyone in the first place!
You mind belling the cat by apologising first? (it doesn't reduce your value #JustSaying)
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
okikiosibodu:

You mind belling the cat by apologising first? (it doesn't reduce your value #JustSaying)
I can't apologise for what I didn't do undecided
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
xamuelotu:
I had de same tin around dat 2013 my broda i toke all dey drugs in dis world did all de test but still no hope,but i finally came up with a cure thanks to google but a very painful one.....1st avoid taking sugar,bear and also reduce ur rice intake and finally but very anouying take galic at least 2 seed daily u can alxo rob the galic juice on the itche part...just do dis for 3wk and it will be history
are u Sure?
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
19naia:
Be sure to eat red palm oil every day now for the rest of your life. No need much, just 2 table spoons a day cooked with ood or taken raw.
Make nigerians remember the power of their native foods.
Palm oil is a powerful antiviral among other things. You want the thick red one that hasn't been processed or denatured.
Funny guy.hahahahahahahah
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Googleus(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
This will cleanse it and cleanse others also from ur body...

The herbs improve your immune system and relieves ur body of immune compromising diseases..

Most diseases is all about ur immune strength and ability to fight and overcome

A trial ll convince u.. U can contact me and I will send it over..

WhatsApp : 08151 904 504

There is guaranteed money return if u not satisfied after required dosage

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Agumbaa: 4:41am On May 14, 2017
mikeuz:

Bros u get sweetie. You need antigal soap. I don't think you've got HPV. Its jst sweetie skin infection.

Kindly explain.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Agumbaa: 4:51am On May 14, 2017
progress69:

Jock itch is my suspect over HPV.

I think I have this jock itch, how does it get treated?
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Agumbaa: 4:54am On May 14, 2017
progress69:

Asides the pimple like thing u seing, does the area look reddish brownish, scaly, rash? The area u mentioned are usually where jock itch occurs.

Hello, I experience something like he does, it is in between my laps and side of scrotum, at first it used to have tiny itchy rashes at the upper part of my laps and in between the laps and scrotum it is scaly when dry and very moist when no free air, if I don't bath in time by evening, it iches me so much and if I scratch it, it will be scaly and the top layers will be falling off.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Agumbaa: 4:57am On May 14, 2017
5minsmadness:

Agreed.

Istayfresh that's why i said u should see a doc first. Or you can find a way to send the pic, maybe on another thread. U might be having a fungal issue.

Wetin dey make u dey fear to see doctor? grin

Can I get ur contact?
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Avesque: 1:11pm On May 15, 2017
Can i get sm1 contact who has recorded progress in genital wart treatment. Plsss... It ll be life saving.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by progress69: 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
Agumbaa:

Hello, I experience something like he does, it is in between my laps and side of scrotum, at first it used to have tiny itchy rashes at the upper part of my laps and in between the laps and scrotum it is scaly when dry and very moist when no free air, if I don't bath in time by evening, it iches me so much and if I scratch it, it will be scaly and the top layers will be falling off.

Jock itch. Very stubborn to treat!
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Agumbaa: 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
progress69:

Jock itch. Very stubborn to treat!

I read of jock itch, but I couldn't just tell if it is the thing.

It has a foul odor if I have not taken a bath for more hours than I should, it is jock itch right?

How do I go about it? You know the treatment procedures?
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by progress69: 10:41pm On May 19, 2017
Agumbaa:

I read of jock itch, but I couldn't just tell if it is the thing.

It has a foul odor if I have not taken a bath for more hours than I should, it is jock itch right?

How do I go about it? You know the treatment procedures?

Try daktarin cream. Avoid tight boxers....dry up the place well before applying. If there is no improvement. Go to any pharmacy and ask that u need any tripple action cream. Strong one. And kenazole tab. Use that once daily at least for a month whilst applying the cream day and night.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Agumbaa: 12:25am On May 20, 2017
progress69:

Try daktarin cream. Avoid tight boxers....dry up the place well before applying. If there is no improvement. Go to any pharmacy and ask that u need any tripple action cream. Strong one. And kenazole tab. Use that once daily at least for a month whilst applying the cream day and night.

Thanks man, and I must say I like to wear tight boxers, I will have to change them. Oops.

I appreciate.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by obowunmi(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2017
Pls dont promote FAKE products on my thread.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Maniashow: 7:43am On May 22, 2017
obowunmi:
HELLO,

Someone just infected me with the HPV virus.

Booty call is not really free after all.

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Man dey use condom na
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by obowunmi(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
Maniashow:

Man dey use condom na

HPV is passed even with a condom, just by the balls hitting the vagi***na.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by horlawhale001: 1:10pm On May 23, 2017
obowunmi:
HELLO,

Doctors in their house, what does this mean for me as a man?

cry cry cry cry cry cry

obowunmi:
HELLO,

cry cry cry cry cry cry

"Someone just infected me with the HPV virus"...... The "V" at the back of HPV means Virus angry
obowunmi:
HELLO,

cry cry cry cry cry cry

"Someone just infected me with the HPV virus"...... The "V" at the back of HPV means Virus......_
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by drealsmile(m): 1:45am On Jul 03, 2017
please i need help i have genital wart, have tried a lot on getting it out it still grows am tired of trying and it spreading all over my private part...is there any where i can go for surgery or laser and how much will it cost me
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by obowunmi(m): 2:46am On Nov 27, 2017
drealsmile:
please i need help i have genital wart, have tried a lot on getting it out it still grows am tired of trying and it spreading all over my private part...is there any where i can go for surgery or laser and how much will it cost me

You can't get rid of warts.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Ameeria: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2017
drealsmile:

It is super hard to get them off but you could try this:

Get a bottle of deodorant. Those ones you roll on your armpits. Put it in your freezer to chill well. Then take it out and roll on the warts. Leave them overnight. They will fall off within 3days of repeated application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / Lagos Nurse Remanded For Conducting Surgery, Killing Patient / Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.