Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) (1062 Views)

Manchester United Fixtures 2016/17 Season / Epl 2016/17 Table Fixtures Announced Today (Photo) / Chelsea Unveils New Kit For 2016/17 Season [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) by Biliamin(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
This season in English premiership will be one of the most unpredictable seasons in Premier League history - and the title race remains wide open.

Considering the fact that top world football coaches/managers are currently in epl makes it almost impossible for any football fan to predict correctly.

Leicester city, the current champion, to me may find it very difficult to finish among the top four because of the number of games they will be participating in this season

Arsenal: I am not sure they have what it takes with the current squad but if they participate in the transfer market for more quality and experienced players especially at the defence, they may pull a surprise. Whatever that happens during transfer window' anyway, they will finish among the top 4. However, history is in their Favour. 4th, then 3rd and then 2nd. It may be 1st this season

Tottenham will struggle but top 4 isn't sure

Man City, with one of the most successful managers in the world, will fight to be the top but there is possibility of being distracted by the Champions league. I put them second on the table for this season.

Manchester United: There are a lot of things in Favour of Man U to top the table this season . The coach and his epl experience, The squad and non participation in the Champions League.

Chelsea: Although not also participating in the Champions league, I still don't think they can not overtake Mourinho's team this season but I see them finish among the top 4

Liverpool: In my opinion, Liverpool has not space in the top 4.

What's your opinion? Who are your favourite top 4?

Re: EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) by ehiage27(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Can't wait.... Chelsea abeg oo.. one more world class signing

1 Like

Re: EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) by Abayor7: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2016
ManUtd all the way!!
Re: EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) by Biliamin(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abayor7:

ManUtd all the way!!

Congrats in advance.... But things might change ooooo
Re: EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) by Biliamin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
And the league starts today....
Re: EPL 2016/17 Season: Battle Of The Titans (photos) by Biliamin(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelsea... Chelsea. ..... Chelsea all the way

(1) (Reply)

Six Best Wingers In The Premier League So Far This Season / 3 Players Wu Are Rich Before Football Made Them More Richer Includin Barca Star / SHOCKING:Arsenal Fans Fly Banner From An Airplane Still Asking Wenger To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.