Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,778 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

To Leave The Nest Or Not? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Leave The Nest Or Not? (497 Views)

What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / 17 Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave The U.S. If Trump Wins / When Stephen Attempted To Leave The Friendzone (funny screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Leave The Nest Or Not? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Hey guys, good morning.
Hope your night was good?
Well mine was SHORT!

Please guys I honestly need opinions on this.

If I earn say 300k a year.
Spend 120k a year on transportation to the office, because I still stay with my parents, is it ok to continue staying with my parents?
Or...
Do I go find an apartment close to work and rent with that said 120k?
Thanks in advance regarding your opinions.
Re: To Leave The Nest Or Not? by LordReed(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Alero3Arubi:
Hey guys, good morning.
Hope your night was good?
Well mine was SHORT!

Please guys I honestly need opinions on this.

If I earn say 300k a year.
Spend 120k a year on transportation to the office, because I still stay with my parents, is it ok to continue staying with my parents?
Or...
Do I go find an apartment close to work and rent with that said 120k?
Thanks in advance regarding your opinions.

Independence is good. Go for it and pray for better opportunities to open up as you leave the nest. Hope your parents are not in opposition? Girls leaving have more trouble than boys.

2 Likes

Re: To Leave The Nest Or Not? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2016
LordReed:

Independence is good. Go for it and pray for better opportunities to open up as you leave the nest. Hope your parents are not in opposition? Girls leaving have more trouble than boys.
Thanks.
No not really, there is juat the usual fears of seeing a child grow up.
Re: To Leave The Nest Or Not? by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

Thanks.
No not really, there is juat the usual fears of seeing a child grow up.

Ahh that's good then. Glad they understand, some parents have a hard time letting go.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2016: Any News About Mobilization / Research Shows 10million Muslims 'v Become Christians Since 1960. / ASUU Strike Calling - As ASUU Boss Lament Unpaid Salaries By Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.