Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price (66969 Views)

Fire Guts Market At Irrua, Edo State (Photos) / Hurray: Price Of Rice Set To Crash Further As ‘dangote Rice’ Hits Market / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by BinaryRocks: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
OK, noted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by lollmaolol(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Good one from dangote.This administration is a mistake

Curious to know if you can bring a valid suggestion to the table. People like you are everywhere. Neither here nor there!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by emmkeffs(f): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
mn09abk:

There will not allow our anambra rice to sell first....ours will still beat theirs

Am yet to see the anambra rice in my area in anambra

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Blessograo(f): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
He already bought a coal mine in Kogi state.
simiyumimo:

Dangote oil is in the making.......2017.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by hUmaneOne: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Omojudy:

BUA you mentioned makes me ask you if I know you.
Don't think so. smiley
I just knew the happenings as at then.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Omojudy: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Don't think so. smiley
I just knew the happenings as at then.
You from the town in Edo it's located?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by hUmaneOne: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Omojudy:

You from the town in Edo it's located?

Nope..I stayed in Benin City then

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by micfoley: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
The price if foodstuffs including rice has to start coming down soon o..........otherwise, we will start eating ourselves in this county

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by chudy144(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Samguine:

Oga calm down. This is not a competition

Must you bring tribalism into everything
This is what is killing us..
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by jabojafa(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
MinorityTribe:
I hope it won't be starchy like his cement-like spaghetti. Dagote expertise isn't in food, His indomie tastes like plastics.
Frankly your 15 bags of anambra rice wouldn't sell outside the East(And not even everywhere in the East). Dagote rice would hold sway all over Nigeria including the East. Just pray it wouldn't be too starchy cause that's what you and your family would be eating from now on.
ahhh i tot i wz d only who didnt like his spangetti becos of its starchy nature. Anyway shall na golden penny tins till dem reduce d starch wey full deir spangetti

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Deepfreezer(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
All the fools shouting dangote should buy Nigeria already. I guess na una papa house he go buy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Deepfreezer(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
MinorityTribe:
I hope it won't be starchy like his cement-like spaghetti. Dagote expertise isn't in food, His indomie tastes like plastics.
Frankly your 15 bags of anambra rice wouldn't sell outside the East(And not even everywhere in the East). Dagote rice would hold sway all over Nigeria including the East. Just pray it wouldn't be too starchy cause that's what you and your family would be eating from now on.
FYI the East has substitute to every product dangote produces. We use IBETO CEMENT my family consumes indomie noodles and offcourse we have rice.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Deepfreezer(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
MinorityTribe:
FYI the East has substitute to every product dangote produces. We use IBETO CEMENT my family consumes indomie noodles and offcourse we have rice..
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by abduljabbar4(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
cry
Don't dump us like this na cry
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by idfact0404(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Slowly but surely! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by greatman247(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I pity you, its such a shame. Its a mistake but yet it diversified the economy and now many more rice co. coming up, something past govt couldnt do.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by NafeesaAA(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
oweman:

Northenization of Nigeria.[
I cringe at the tought of Dangote being an biafrat ( IBO )!

We for no hear word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian / CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.