Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

When Fast And Furious Stars Clash: Dwayne VS Diesel, Who Will Bow? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Fast And Furious Stars Clash: Dwayne VS Diesel, Who Will Bow? (796 Views)

Dwayne Johnson Reveals Why He Used a Nigerian Name 'Okoye' In His Movie 'Rampage / 15 Fast & Furious Stars Whose Careers Flopped Outside The Series / Fast And Furious 8 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Fast And Furious Stars Clash: Dwayne VS Diesel, Who Will Bow? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Yesterday, I read that Dwayne Johnson made a post on Instagram where he referred to some of his fellow male actors as Candy Asses!

After sometime, I saw on Palmchat that Dwayne Johnson was actually referring to Vin Diesel when he made that comment. Dwayne confessed that he has nothing but absolute respect for fellow female actors, but the male actors on Fast And Furious set were another thing entirely.

Well, I trust my guy, Vin Diesel went to ask him what the social media drama was all about... But it was futile, as he came out of Dwayne's trailer obviously unsatisfied with the way the conversation went. He then gathered everyone on set, and said "Daddy's gone" before he walked out.

I feel like that's why Dwayne is upset with him, because of the way Vin Diesel carries on acting like he owns the place and everyone.

Does "Daddy's gone" mean that Vin Diesel has left Fast And Furious movie? Who is your favorite Fast And Furious actor? I love Vin Diesel! grin

Re: When Fast And Furious Stars Clash: Dwayne VS Diesel, Who Will Bow? by youngest85(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Red lips will bow

1 Like

Re: When Fast And Furious Stars Clash: Dwayne VS Diesel, Who Will Bow? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2016
LMAO! Please what is a red lips grin
youngest85:
Red lips will bow
Re: When Fast And Furious Stars Clash: Dwayne VS Diesel, Who Will Bow? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2016
Well done. I will watch ya video.
adamondroc:
new video.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq8N64OcvRs

(1) (Reply)

Airtel #lifewithoutdata Video Advert Is The Best I Have Seen In My Life. / Twitter War Between Bbnaija Gifty's Fan & Married Bally Fan / People Struggling For Bread In Shoprite Apo, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.