Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) (48342 Views)

Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) / Man In Suit Selling Tiger Nuts (Photos) / Man In Suit Selling Suya In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Johnsown1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Unemployment may lead to madness soon, am not suprise, dont be suprise to see a truck pusher on suit tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by moshino(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
VolTOxic:
I might eat there outta curiosity.

What is your curiosity, the suit or the indomie and egg?

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by airex(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
waxxydude:
Looks like a stoopid nollywood scene, where he'll now meet that mumu rich man daughter, that decided to eat in his shop, her guards tries to stop her, but she's a hard nut, she says "i want to know him, there's something really special about him" undecided .

After two scenes, the nigga's started bonking her chronically, grin then her parents finds out and tries to kill him. He eventually survives and they give their lives to Jesus.

Thunder fire some nollywood film makers. undecided
While thunder is firing them, they are busy making their monies and ure only struggling for space on NL. Hate until u hate ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by ngmgeek(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na today? I am shocked by your failure to recognize the thieves in the national assembly dressed in agbadas and suits. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
he's stupid. professional chefs wear aprons, ask Frank dunga
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Incrizz(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
chachanga:
Copy-copy nor go kill some pipu.
He should keep praying the tie doesn't catch fire so he doesn't end up, burnt, in the 7 o'Clock news!
Lol..and you had to add 7 o'clock news grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by pippimp(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
vivianbelema:
Hahahaha God Please answer us ooo

You are wasting your time. No God can help the Nigerian condition. Even if he could, he wouldn't because he gave every human being choice. Which means that you chose the condition you are in.
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Incrizz(f): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
He just made me hungry for indomie and egg. The place looks neat.

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
waxxydude:
Looks like a stoopid nollywood scene, where he'll now meet that mumu rich man daughter, that decided to eat in his shop, her guards tries to stop her, but she's a hard nut, she says "i want to know him, there's something really special about him" undecided .

After two scenes, the nigga's started bonking her chronically, grin then her parents finds out and tries to kill him. He eventually survives and they give their lives to Jesus.

Lol...
Cc: girl4rmspace
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Kaira333: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
chachanga:
Copy-copy nor go kill some pipu.
He should keep praying the tie doesn't catch fire so he doesn't end up, burnt, in the 7 o'Clock news!
lolxxxx. Guy u no well ooo

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by wristbangle: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
waxxydude:

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
They will soon.destroy his shanty...
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by moshould(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na heat rashes go finish ur skin, all in d name of getting attention...d job I ok, but he doesn’t need a suit to do this....
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by nuelzz04(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
rheether:
This madness is getting out of hand.
he ain't mad....d guy sabi packaging ......d fact DAT he wears a suit will probably make his noodles cost alittle costlier grin
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by dheolexaone(f): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
waxxydude:

Baba!!! U sef don turn to nollywood script writer now. #bravo
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by claremont(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
The people on this thread insulting this innovative dude are the ones who are on Nairaland all day blaming Buhari for their plight. Meanwhile, this man has chosen to get off his arse and create his food brand.

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is absolute foolishness. As the saying goes "the taste of pudding is in the eating." Let him show his good packaging through offering better quality of the services he provides, such that when a customer buy the first time s/he would be enticed to come back next time irrespective of distance.

Every work has an unpronounced dress code, suit is not a proper one for this type of work. Let's all stop encouraging stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by nwamehn: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
rheether:
This madness is getting out of hand.

Na so, in this hot and uncomfortable weather, somebody covers himself with suit and stays near fire thereby also heating himself? People and their preferences sha
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by fendorf(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
God bless your hussle
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Franky826: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
waxxydude:

Now this guy right here made my day grin grin grin
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by iamtomi(f): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
waxxydude:

Lmao!!!! U have serious beef with Nollywood o grin
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Talius(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
cosby02:
Today is my birthday... All Wish me happy bornday.

Hbd mate. We bday twins.
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by jogsman01(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
LuvU2:
where is the sense grin
The sense is with YOU
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by SKIDOMOMENTUM(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
It seems this is now a new trend,soon you go see Buharis on top of Okada for wuse
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by cosby02(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Talius:

Hbd mate. We bday twins.
Maybe... I ill ask my Mother grin grin happy birthday blood.

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by skuribeebo: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
gbolakpine:
This well suited young man who sells cooked noodles and fried egg by the roadside, was spotted somewhere in Lagos. He even branded his small business which he named ‘Chow Now’.

Yay or Nay?

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/08/corporate-egg-seller-meet-the-guy-who-wears-suit-to-sell-fried-egg-noodles-on-the-road-in-lagos/#more-2934
the guy is still suffering from his failure to get his dream job.To me, he wish he could get a white collar job.
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by lollmaolol(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na sweat go spoil that white shirt under the suit. Heheehehe.....he might be joking after all...adonbilivit sha
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by girl4rmspace(f): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Haute:

Lol...
Cc: girl4rmspace

lol that was a funny read. That dude understands how most nollywood movies work though. Cliche after cliche with different titles.

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Kgdavid(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Nigerians with mediocrity. So this is the kind of achievements we are comfortable celebrating. People have come up with some technological innovations, children have built houses with woods, air planes have been built, cars and motor bikes to mention a few. No one is celebrating or making effort to further encourage them in what really matters, but we dance our hearts out over a road side seller who decides to look good in doing his business.

Since people know that the new trend in getting recognised in what you do is not in how well you are able to do it but how good you make people think you look while doing, more people are buying into it.

LAZY MINDS.
[/size]

if not that you were in a hurry to be noticed, you would have observed that hardly anyone is celebrating him and most of the comments are derogatory.

1 Like

Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Kgdavid(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
nuelzz04:
he ain't mad....d guy sabi packaging ......d fact DAT he wears a suit will probably make his noodles cost alittle costlier grin

in other words he is probably pricing himself out of the market due to a valueless input into his value chain?

undecided
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
VolTOxic:
I might eat there outta curiosity.

Yea me too
Re: Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) by ProYouServiceUK: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks / Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.