Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Project Management Training For Interior Designers - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Project Management Training For Interior Designers (385 Views)

Revit Architecture Training For Architects And Interior Designers In Lagos / Revit Architecture Training For Architects And Interior Designers In Lagos. / How I Passed My Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam At First Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Training For Interior Designers by a2space(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Coming up in September 2016 in Lagos.

Episode Interiors in conjunction with A2Space International Ltd presents a two - day project management training workshop for professionals in the interior design industry.

The workshop is aimed at developing your capacity to deliver interior design projects successfully. You will

- Gain an in-depth understanding of Project Management and its applications in interior design

- Learn the project management knowledge areas, tools and techniques to apply to effectively manage interior design projects to successful completion.

- Gain an understanding of the interior design project lifecycle

- Gain an introduction to an easy to learn /use software for producing interior 3-D modelling, design and rendering in minutes to improve your presentation skills and sell your designs better.

The workshop promises to be a session of enlightenment and added value. Spaces are limited to 30 seats only so reserve your spot now by sending an email to a2space2015@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vmware Horizon View ICM V7 Bootcamp Training In India / Learn How I Make $200 Drop Shipping Weekly. / Ict Certification Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.