Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Spirituality Debate - By Solidman59 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirituality Debate - By Solidman59 (381 Views)

Islam And The Spirituality / Esu Is Yeshua (jesus) - Scholastic Debate By Asar Imhotep / Archbishop Duncan Williams Challenged To Debate By Muslim Fanatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirituality Debate - By Solidman59 by solidman59(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2016
I want to say something about the spirituality debate. You don't believe in God? Fine. Why is it so important for many of you to mock those of us that do? If we're wrong, what have we lost when we die? Nothing! How does our believing in Jesus Christ bring you any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Fine. How does that affect you? I would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, than not believe . That's my choice. I believe in Jesus Christ. He said deny me in front of your friends & I will deny you in front of my Father.

If you're not ashamed, copy & paste it! God is Good!!!! Amen!! I love Jesus Christ and I owe Him my life. His mercy endures forever.
Re: The Spirituality Debate - By Solidman59 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Who sent this to you on WhatsApp
Or was it Facebook grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 13/08/2016) / Understanding Of The Times / Steve Harvey Shares Inspirational Message To Encourage People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.