Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Want To Learn Driving For Just 10k If You Are Willing To Help Contact Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Learn Driving For Just 10k If You Are Willing To Help Contact Me (653 Views)

Learn Driving,driving Rules And Roadsigns Online For Free.... / My Honda Stops Accelerating After Driving For Some Minutes,but When Off And On.. / At What Age Is the Best To Learn Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Driving For Just 10k If You Are Willing To Help Contact Me by kingogundana: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2016
If you are living around berger lagos or Mowe - ibafo and you can teach me both manual and auto driving for just 10,000 only whatsapp me on 09096407575

NB:
I don't have car of my own, you will be the one to provide the car to use
Thank you
Re: I Want To Learn Driving For Just 10k If You Are Willing To Help Contact Me by donfemo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Chat me up on whatsapp ASAP 08105694786
Re: I Want To Learn Driving For Just 10k If You Are Willing To Help Contact Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
at that price you will learn to move a car, but not drive. Learning to drive will cost pertol minimum 10-15liters every day multiply that by the number of days it will take you to master driving.
Re: I Want To Learn Driving For Just 10k If You Are Willing To Help Contact Me by Emekayoung(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
at that price you will learn to move a car, but not drive. Learning to drive will cost pertol minimum 10-15liters every day multiply that by the number of days it will take you to master driving.
You are on point brother. You have spoken my mind..

(1) (Reply)

China's Transit Elevated Bus Debuts At Beijing Intel High Tech Expo / Common Causes Of Dead Engine / Is This Any Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.