Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

LESSON: How To Turn DISADVANTAGES Into ADVANTAGES For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LESSON: How To Turn DISADVANTAGES Into ADVANTAGES For You (475 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Using Polluted Water In The Home / Part Of Advantages Of Having New Obas / Advantages And Disadvantages Of BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LESSON: How To Turn DISADVANTAGES Into ADVANTAGES For You by JoshDiamond: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Danger signals aren’t put inside a vehicle to stop the vehicle from moving, but to show the owner at that point in time that there’s something wrong.

Hey, how are you?

You feeling fantastic?

Good.

I’m feeling really stoked right now, thanks for asking.

BTW, I don’t know if it is my state right now, but you do know you actually look more honorable than the previous meeting of ours, right?

Not a flattery or something..

Maybe?

Lol.

Okay that’s enough!

Okay,Stop Distracting Me With
How Cute You Are..

You see today’s lesson is gonna be pretty epic.

Not because I’m on some codeine or marijuana, but because this lesson right here has been taught in seminars, read in a published book by thousands of ambitious men and women on Diamond Nation.

So I think I should bring that over to you too because it has changed so many lives of action-takers and you’re also one of our VIP action-taker.

It’s gonna be legend –wait for it– dary.

Legendary!

It’s going to be legendary.

So let’s begin.

Why do most people back away from living the life they really want when they are encountered with what seem to be an obstacle?

Why is it that you’re giving yourself over to fear when you step into what seem to be like a temporary defeat?

This is simply what could be referred to as a form of FEAR.

But what if you could turn that fear into faith in yourself?

What if you could literally turn over what seem to be obstacle on your path into what could be an objective to you?

What if?

Just what if?

What if you could figuratively turn your disadvantage into an embedded advantage burgeoning from the inside of you?

What if you could turn disadvantages into ADVANTAGES?

I’ll tell you how in seconds with the use of “vehicle” metaphor.

Why I’m I doing this right now? Because I love you and really because I cared about you and your positive results in life.

2 very important ways to turn disadvantages into your Advantages;

#1: Glance at Negatives, But Focus on Positives:

You might be quite equipped with little knowledge about how automobiles work.

Automobiles come equipped with “negative indicators” placed directly in front of the driver, to tell when;

.. battery is not charging..

..when the engine is becoming too hot..

..when the oil pressure is becoming too low etc.

To ignore these negatives might ruin your car.

However, there’s no need to become unduly upset if some negative signal flashes. What you have to do is to merely make a stop at a service station or a garage and take a positive action to correct this.

Every smart people know that it would be a really irrational action for the driver to pull over the car and stop driving it and never take corrective action to it.

YET, this is what most people do!

They see a few negatives or disadvantage signals and they let this stop them from moving forward.

They let the whole idea of negative feedback stop them from moving forward, which is not a good for you if you want to become successful.

A negative signal doesn’t mean your goal is unworthy to achieve or that you are a failure. It simply means there’s something that needed corrective measure in your plan or execution.

A negative signal does not mean the car is no good. All cars overheat at times.

So anytime you find yourself encountering some form of overhead “pause” along your way to achievement, take a look at the active message the signals are sending you and correct your execution.

#2: Do not keep focusing on the Disadvantages and Forget Your Goal:

I really truly deeply can’t stress this final point enough. Why? Because as important as a disadvantage is to a successful person is the same way it is important to an unsuccessful person.

The Great Legend, Napoleon Hill, said one time that;

“What really differentiates the SUCCESSFUL from the UNSUCCESSFUL is the ability to adapt and keep going.”

That’s it!

This could sum everything up on why most people never achieve their dream.

It’s because they couldn’t ADAPT and KEEP GOING.

Remember the driver of the automobile? Even after having these negative feedbacks, he still never loses sight of where he’s really going.

He does not look at the control panel exclusively and continuously. To do so might be disastrous.

He must focus his gaze through the windshield, look where he is going, and keep his primary attention on his goal –– where he wants to go.

He merely glances at the temporary setback of having to take corrective measures for the signals from time to time.

And when he does, he does not fix upon them or dwell upon them.

He quickly focuses his sight ahead of him again and concentrates on the positive goal of where he wants to go.

Right now, I want you to take a look at yourself action-taker.

I want you to look deeply into your core and find out where you’ve been allowing disadvantages and negative feedbacks keep you from reaching your success goals and business goals.

And henceforth, I want you to start correcting it.

I want you to allow the negative feedbacks to turn your glances right into your execution and look at where you could have done it better, correct it and go for it again.

Do not lose sight of where you’re going.

Do not loose sight of what you really wanted as the definition of your own success on that path of yours.

Do not lose focus why you started this journey.

Do not lose sight of your end success results and your goal.

Let the negative feedbacks steer you back on the right and better plan. Do not let it stop you from going.

All success entitlement of your accomplishment is yours, all financial freedom relating to your accomplishment is yours, all celebrity and model association of your goal is you and finally, all happiness will be yours… ONLY IF.. you will not allow “disadvantages” box away your goal.

Do not let the encouragement or discouragement of others or families relieve you off your success.

I know you my successful friend.

I know what you’re capable off.

I know you got this inside of you to accomplish that which you set your mind upon.

And I, Josh Diamond, #1 Africa’s Success Expert for ambitious men and women, got your back.

We’re in this together and you’re going to really succeed.

I love you, but I love me too.

Peace on your happiness.

-Josh Diamond, A.L.S.E.

P.S. Post from: http://joshuniverse.com/2016/07/31/how-to-turn-disadvantages-into-advantages-for-you/

Cc. Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: LESSON: How To Turn DISADVANTAGES Into ADVANTAGES For You by Mockinbird: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016
I wish the Wailers and Zombies would learn from this.

1 Like

Re: LESSON: How To Turn DISADVANTAGES Into ADVANTAGES For You by JoshDiamond: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mockinbird:
I wish the Wailers and Zombies would learn from this.

Yea.. I wish everyone will see this too.

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Woman/ladies / Good Samaritan Raises Over $250,000 For 89 Year Old Ice Cream Seller And Sick Wi / Oya Answer This Question Only For Ladies In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.