Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Seven Origbo Files (Series) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Seven Origbo Files (Series) (1951 Views)

Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) / The Seven Witches And The Kind Woman / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
These boys get mind pa shocked

I'm guessing they are junior sec students and they went all the way to retrieve their kakaaki pls we need to know how their fathers reacted when they learnt of the sons little adventure

This story/stage play is wow
I so love the way you mixed the modern abusive words to the stage drama

Phew! I love these comments. I'm motivated. I'll keep updating it. Thanks
You described it for us to understand it perfectly and that's wise and understanding of you sir

You'll excell in this sir
Thank you so so much for the invite
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
These boys get mind pa shocked

I'm guessing they are junior sec students and they went all the way to retrieve their kakaaki pls we need to know how their fathers reacted when they learnt of the sons little adventure

This story/stage play is wow
I so love the way you mixed the modern abusive words to the stage drama

You described it for us to understand it perfectly and that's wise and understanding of you sir

You'll excell in this sir
Thank you so so much for the invite

Phew! I love these comments. I'm motivated. I'll keep updating it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2016
The Scripts Are Good Bro, Keep It Up.
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
EXT. PATHWAY FROM GBADA'S FARM - DAY

Tade carries tubers of yam in a sack. Gbada walks behind Tade.

GBADA
You have natural taste for being naughty. You took after your mother in all respect. What if you have run into feral beasts in Papa Baalu?

TADE
We avoided hilltops.

GBADA
Will you keep your mouth shut? Don't beasts come down to the plains for their meals?

TADE
Now that we are famous, who knows we may have well meaning Nigerians taking up our education through scholarship.

GBADA
The best thing I can get from that dinner is a monetary reward.

TADE
Dad, you should at least pretend to be happy for our feat.

GBADA
When last did you see me preparing pounded yam meal in the neighborhood? We are doing that today. Is that enough?

TADE
I hope you haven't forgotten that mum hasn't cooked for you in months past?

GBADA
I will never have anything to do with that slut again. I ran a cup of water through the hollow tube of a musket for her to drink, and then swear that she has no concubines. She declined. Had she done that, Ogun, the god of war would have used her blood as bath water.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stealthideals24

1 Like

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stealthideals24

1 Like

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2016
TADE
And you will sign a myriad of documents monthly while clearing you for the beggar's portion. If I finally have my way, I will banish bureaucracy from national life.

LAYODE
See you guys tomorrow.

Layode leaves.

TADE
Let's leave together. I'm to deliver an errand in your area.

Tade and Layode leave. Curtain falls.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Opeoluwa99(f): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
Nice smiley

This play genre of a thing is not common here. It also seems folks don't like what gooes with cultures. That's why romance and crime genres reign supreme.

One may think I do away with big words and windy statements in my writings. Matter of fact is that I have been accustomed to wielding big words from my ornate armoury, but the day a respected publishing house edited my script, they rebuked me for using such windy statements.

My next venture will be comics.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2016
Osjaay, Mrlemuel, Opeoluwa99, Eniqurl, mhiztee15, teebee22, I changed the topic of this work. I had wanted to post a short play. Now I want it to run into series. Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Stealthideals24:
Osjaay, Mrlemuel, Opeoluwa99, Eniqurl, mhiztee15, teebee22, I changed the topic of this work. I had wanted to post a short play. Now I want it to run into series. Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Owk Bro.
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Osjaay(f): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Stealthideals24:
its okay.ride on
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2016
All This Days, I Hvnt Read Dis Story, Bt Today, I Decided To Just Tk A Peek At It, The Story Good Well Well, U Should Make A Children Or Teens Novel Out Of It If It Ends At The Place Where They R Handed The Scholarship Or Monetary Reward.
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Opeoluwa99(f): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stealthideals24:

I'm glad God changed your mind
Pls update nawn
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Opeoluwa99:

I'm glad God changed your mind
Pls update nawn

Dearie, na your encouragement sure pass.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stealthideals24
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stealthideals2
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stealthideals24
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stealthideals24
Re: The Seven Origbo Files (Series) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Stealthideals24

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} / Story Of Oyun River, In Ilorin (kwara State) / Poetic Rendition Of Ekiti Monkeys & Others At ANA Lagos Meeting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.