Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops (622 Views)

Any Reliable Means Of Buying Phones From Abroad That You Can Recommend? / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / Wow, You Wont't Believe This Gadget I Found #makesensestore# - I Challenge You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
If you are to get help now .

what is the number one problem you will want solved now
that will make buying of phones and laptops online very easier and safer for you.

Leave your problem below and get help today...

Let it start rolling in...
Re: Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops by ITbomb(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Igbo men

That's my greatest challenge, Igbo men

Chibaby, forgive me for this time only
Re: Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
ITbomb:
Igbo men

That's my greatest challenge, Igbo men

Chibaby, forgive me for this time only
how exactly do igbo men pose a challenge to you buying phones and laptops online?. i really want to know.

i hope is not my chibaby you are referring to. Lol
Re: Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops by ITbomb(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
FINgames:
how exactly do igbo men pose a challenge to you buying phones and laptops online?. i really want to know.

i hope is not my chibaby you are referring to. Lol
Here's an example

RichYoungNigga:
I have no challenges importing items from China
I just call my Chinese connect from Alibaba and Dhgate, they send me thousands of items, i sell them on eBay and Amazon, at the end of the month i transfer their money to their bank accounts.

God bless China, they have made a lot of people rich.
One time i bought a Rolex watch from China for $200 and took it to a Rolex shop in New York, these guy didn't know it was a replica, i ended up selling the watch for $15,000

Knowing fully well that it is fake, he still offer it as original and got someone ripped off and his team excuse is that "it is a business".
Re: Whats The Greatest Challenge You Have Faced When Buying Phones And Laptops by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
ITbomb:

Here's an example

Knowing fully well that it is fake, he still offer it as original and got someone ripped off and his team excuse is that "it is a business".

so you are saying the major challenge you face in buying laptops and phones online is the fact that someone might sell you a fake or substandard product and be unrepentant about it.
what if a company found a way to verify and test the claims and products of a seller on ecommerce sites,and asked you to pay a little extra for this service like 7% of the cost of the product.

will you be willing to pay?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data For All Level Of Subscribers / Phone Prices Slash - Blackberry Passport & Classic Discount!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.