Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal (1190 Views)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / 10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting. / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

This present month we are is the month of shawwal, from Eid day to 28 or 29 days is shawwal.
If you wish you can fast consecutively or rest withing the days and you can fast at any day but within the month of shawwal.
It is just 6 days fast.

Abu Ayub Al ansari said that the Messenger of God (P.B.U.H) said,'whoever fasts ramadan and then fasts for the first six days of shawwal, it will be as if he has fasted continuously' Hadith 618 of sahih muslim
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2009
It is assumed that fasting 6 fast in the month of shawwal will be written for you as if you fasted a whole year

more hadith coming tomorrow inshaALLAH.
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
Abu Ayyub al-Ansari narrated that Allah’s Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: "He who fasts Ramadan, and six of Shawwal, it will be (in terms of rewards) as if the fasted a whole year."
[Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ahmad, Ibn Majah]
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
Pls don't forget ur shawwal fasting ooooo, i can't shout oooo
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by alimat2(f): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
Y u no go shoutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, shoutttttttt jare!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
Lol
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2009
Less than 5 days for shawwal to end, meaning approximately four days for shawwal to end
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by fizzybaba(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
5 days?

i berra hurry up!
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
Yeah hurry up. I had to delay my last fasting i.e completion of 6 to thursday so that it will be taken to Allah and be presented to Allah that i am even fasting at the moment. The Prophet use to fast on monday and thursday because our deeds use to be taken to Allah on those days and its a pleasure taking ur deeds while you left ur food and pleasure for the sake of Allah. Hmm may Allah put us through amin
Re: Excellence Of Fasting In The Month Of Shawwal by Abuzola(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
2 days to go

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Eye Drop Administered During The Day Nullify Ones Fasting? / For Those Who Ask "Why Muslims Are Violent" / What Make A God A True God, So What Is Jesus In This Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.