Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card (1272 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / I Want To Know About Genuie Online Buisness,onlinetrading And Online Works / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by hedgesfun(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2006
Hi all in here I need to know fro those that are really into on-line business genuinely and are really doing well how they get really and genuine debit card since that is all we can use here in Nigeria if we really want to operate business on-line besides anyone with genuine source of us bank account and us office address so as to be able to operate some on-line business especially those in the business of affiliate marketing and other related business.
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by bellars(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2006
Hey,

Contact your bank.

GTB, UBA, ECOBANK and others will offer you a cool solution.
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by hedgesfun(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2006
Na wah Oh so no one knows where to get an easy debit card for on-line business, then those into affiliate marketing how then do you do it this is something we should all look into besides the menace of this bad image is too much for this country we should come together to put a stop to it please lets reason together. I hope I make some senses in here.
Someone talks about our local banks, we we all know these are not meant for common man like us. I hope am not wrong cos the conditions are beyond reach.
Can someone talk to me please.
Thanks and God Bless
Olusola.
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by bellars(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2006
hedgesfun,

What kind of online transactions are you planning going into?

I see no reason why you should be afraid of our local banks to get International debit card (master card, Visa cards etc) if you will be using them for legitimate businesses.

Getting Debit cards in Nigeria is as simple as - A B C- .

All you need actually is having an account with the particular bank you want to use.

That is it.

Walk into any GTB, UBA or ECOBANK today and you get answers to all your questions.
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by egoldman(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2006
if u would like an international debit card that is attached to a us bank acount ,then go for www.virtualmoneyinc.com,i live in india and have not yet heard that they dont accept members from nigeria,
there are so many benefits for getting such card ,cos it has features that most debitcards do not have :

1,this card would come with a us checking account ,this means when u deal with any online merchant u might give them ur bank account number and the money would be paid to ur us bank account ,once teh money is in there ,its also avalable for u to withdraw through ur card,
2,you can send check to anyone through your card ,this you can access through the backoffice of ur card .
3,you can receive wire transfer to ur card also

this are just the few ,but there are many other features that comes with virtualmoneyinc debit card,i have used it to withdraw money from the atm here with no single hassles ,the card is connected to maestro and pulse network ,so should work where you see these two logos .
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by joshO: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2006
I have a question regarding Nigerian debit cards. I'm about to acquire one, but would like to know if these cards are generally accepted for hotel reservations. Otherwise, one has to consider if it's really worth the effort.

For example, is this accepted at Sheraton hotels, Eko and other fine restaurants?

Thanks
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by egoldman(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2006
they should be accepted ,debit cards unlike credit cards have stored value ( that is money already in your bank account) so u cant spend more than that and that means the the merchants that accept it in nigeria hardly would face any risk ,as the money would be taken from ur bank account and paid to theirs,
however i dont know if this is the case when u use such cards outside nigeria like in the western world,this people tend to fear any type of card that was issued in nigeria be it debit or credit card .
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by pucho(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2006
To answer ur questions presently there are over 3k locations across Nigeria that accept debit cards. YOu pay using point of sale terminals and yes Sheraton, transcorp hilton and all the fine restaurants accept the Interswitch card as well as all the stores in the major malls in lag and abuja.
Re: How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card by carpenter(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2007
There is a debit card that Zenith Bank offers. really cool, you dont need an account with them to get it. You can can only use it for online transactions though (just the internet). It is called WebSurfer card. It is a mastercard variant. I have one and it is cool. see http://www.zenithbank.com/debitcreditcards.cfm

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Willing To Finance Or Loan An Agro-allied Business / Can Someone Start Business In Nigeria With $20,000 / How Rich Is The Founder Of Nairaland?which Country Does He Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.