Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Vin Diesel Shares Cryptic Post About Revealing "Everything" Amid The Rock Fast 8 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vin Diesel Shares Cryptic Post About Revealing "Everything" Amid The Rock Fast 8 (482 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance / The Two Pauls: Vin Diesel Shares Photo Of His Twin Brother & Paul Walker / "93 Days" Premiere At The House On The Rock Church: Amaechi, Joke Silva Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vin Diesel Shares Cryptic Post About Revealing "Everything" Amid The Rock Fast 8 by PLAYgang: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
The Fast and Furious actor had kept quiet after his co-star's rant - until now

Vin Diesel has promised fans that he will reveal "everything" following Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's recent Facebook rant.
The 49-year-old actor-and-producer is believed to have been the target of The Rock's criticism about his unprofessional co-star on the movie earlier this week.

And on Thursday Vin took to Instagram to hint that he will soon be giving his side of the story.

"After being on set since literally Christmas and to finally come home and learn that your little angel learned a new word… I
have to share it with you, it’s more important than anything," he says in the short video.
"Her new word kind of describes my spirit and soul and most people who stay positive. The new word is ‘happy'. When I heard her say happy I just lit up in ways that I can’t describe."
He then finished it off with this cryptic line: "Just give me a second and I will tell you everything. Everything."
Alongside the video, he wrote: "So much has gone on this year. I
can't believe I wrapped two back to back pictures I both starred in and produced. Now I get to return to my family, my life... To me."
Hours later, he also praised his film Triple X while completely ignoring Fast and Furious.
"Making Triple X was so rewarding on so many levels. You need a lot of heart to execute some of the action sequences we pulled off... But
WE did it! So proud of the entire Bleep team. Today I am seeing the first cut. Excited is an understatement. #xXxThursdays."

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Grammy Award Winners / Colonial Igboland: Look In History / Awoof Music Video Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.