Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (40399 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Check His/Her WAEC Result Successfully? / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Dekingmoses(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
potolistic:
Which 1 b A2 & A3

is a name of paper used for technical drawing

2 Likes

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Randooo(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
She must go to her secondary school to get her original certificate collected. U cannot check waec online result for 1999 and bellow. Because centers are now 7digits. Unlike before when it was 5digits
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
I had the same issue with laspotech. I was dismissed after my ond, dat I forged a subject to gain admission to the institution. It was waec dat cancelled the subject. I didn't know. My result.was released after 8years. By that time I have already written another weac and graduated from uniben. Let the person keep praying. It will be resolved and she will be cleared for her nysc. She might need to get a very good lawyer too
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Owlumeday(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just visit office nd records in the waec office closest to u... U go pay sha oo
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by gryhusky(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Confirm village people
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by akinze100(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
ebosie11:
You are going the wrong way.You will not see 1995 WAEC result online.Go directly to WAEC office or Abj headquarters with a note from your school.You will get your result.Don't panic,the problem will be solved.Good luck!
see as he dey talk like WAEC registrar
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by IrradiatoR: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
she has made photocopy,and Laspotech is insisting on online verification.

The School (laspotech) should request, through their student, for a 'Confirmation of Result' from WAEC. I think WAEC would send it directly to laspotech. That should be enough.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by IrradiatoR: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Randooo:
She must go to her secondary school to get her original certificate collected. U cannot check waec online result for 1999 and bellow. Because centers are now 7digits. Unlike before when it was 5digits

does the centre digits matter

however, I checked their waec direct website just now, and I could see years from 1999 below to 1980.

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Riscoded(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
My neighbor in my new apartment has an issue..

she wrote Waec,may/June in 1995 with this exam number-26307132 at Asakanran grammar school I Ogun state..

she made all the papers,which she later proceeded to Laspotech for her OND,and she graduated with no issues.

she later went for her HND in the same school,and on graduation,when she went for clearance, she was told she used a fake waec result,as the exam info she submitted can't be found online after about 19years.

upon checking the result online
,Waec site displayed " no result for the candidate ".

she has complained to waec several times both in writing,and other avenues.

1..is it possible for waec to withdraw after issuing certificate..

2.her HND result is pending,but she had no issues with her OND..does it mean Laspotech didn't very her result for ond,or what,she told the authority it is the same result she used for her Ond,and Laspotech is insisting on online verification of result,after providing the authority with proof from the school she wrote.

3..what can be done in this situation now.

4..what can be the major cause of the withdrawal of the online result.

5.she has her waec certificate, and the transcript, which was signed by the school,and waec as a proof of authenticity on her part..

6.no reason was given by waec after she complained to waec.

ise aye ni o
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Ini9(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Village pipo I hail una!
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Temitoppe(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
error 404

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Ghost447(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tell her to go to their office if she is sure of herself.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Alexdon200089: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=clitah post=48402154]

How can she be looking for a 1995 result online and expect to get it?

;Quite worrisome to me.

Let her get to WAEC & the school as advised ASAP.
grin[color=#000099][/color]lolz!!!like you said as of them wassce result are not uploaded on the Internet, is been done by handwritten and typed!!!
Let her go and have a word with assce personnel like you suggested, I guess that will bring a positive news to her!!And let her have it @the back of her mind that it will cost her to get her hand on that result!!this is not about wassce officials are stingy or wicked!!This Buhaha regime nobody is a saint again!!!
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by awezoom1: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
She should go to the nearest office of the Public Complaints Commission. If she is in Lagos the office is at Old National Assembly, Gate Glass House, TBS, Lagos.
If she is in Ogun its Federal Secretariat. Their services are absolutely free and a case like this will be handled with dispatch.
I wish her the best.

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Bluffly: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2016
ebosie11:
You are going the wrong way.You will not see 1995 WAEC result online.Go directly to WAEC office or Abj headquarters with a note from your school.You will get your result.Don't panic,the problem will be solved.Good luck!
My friend you can verify it. http://www.waeconline.org.ng/verification/
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Bluffly: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2016
Yomieluv:

she wrote Waec,may/June in 1995 with this exam number-26307132 at Asakanran grammar school I Ogun state..

she made all the papers,which she later proceeded to Laspotech for her OND,and she graduated with no issues.

she later went for her HND in the same school,and on graduation,when she went for clearance, she was told she used a fake waec result,as the exam info she submitted can't be found online after about 19years.

2.her HND result is pending,but she had no issues with her OND..does it mean Laspotech didn't very her result for ond,or what,she told the authority it is the same result she used for her Ond,and Laspotech is insisting on online verification of result,after providing the authority with proof from the school she wrote.

5.she has her waec certificate, and the transcript, which was signed by the school,and waec as a proof of authenticity on her part..

Try this http://www.waeconline.org.ng/verification/
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Bluffly: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Randooo:
http://www.waeconline.org.ng/verification/

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by nijascammers: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2016
ebosie11:
Problem with Nigeria, risking it's citizen's lives, because of inefficiencies, somebody has to put his/her life on the line traveling on dangerous roads to get correct result.What a wicked country.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by ibolomo(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2016
potolistic:
Which 1 b A2 & A3
it's the old grading system. the owner of the result must be from the older generation
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by juman(m): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2016
idris4r83:
Didn't she collect her original waec certificate since then?

The original waec certificate can be collected after five years.

She should go and collect the certificate and present it to the polytechnic.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by castrokins(m): 2:59am On Aug 12, 2016
This Na Opportunity To Press Charges. Who Told The Silly Polytechnic That Your Result Is Online?
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Naijageak(m): 3:43am On Aug 12, 2016
I think the person should visit waec regional office close to him/her, this is not writing of letters. they should update his results back to the website or they ceased operating as weac. this is too frustrating.
they need to pay for damages done

xxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccccc

this is Africa for you, they lack proper management and they don't want to maintain the website, waec should be updating their database frequently but they will be giving one excuse or the other.

God save us from such stress
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 12, 2016
potolistic:
Which 1 b A2 & A3
My child, that is the grade score use D before your generation

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by glossy6(f): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2016
potolistic:
Which 1 b A2 & A3
cheeseball kid spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by falcon01: 6:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Chuukwudi:
Seriously?

listen I booked a space so that I can get more info on the issue and get back to you
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by deebest8(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Wait 1st when last did u visit ur village?tell ur mom dat ur father uncle neighbor, broda jon dat his powerless over ur result u will see a break tru,go go go ma child and retrieve ur result grin
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by delishpot: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2016
All those Ogas in WAEC and Jamb, watch it if you don't sit up, you will not spend more than a cycle of exam in your seats.
Why the he'll does a student have to pay money to check result of exams they paid to sit for in the first place? What kind of irresponsible leaders are Manning our educational sector? Shouldnt checking of the result be part of the exam package? I Don tire for the way leaders are happily milking their people dry o.
This is a terrible thing to happen to anyone.
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Nicogen4us(f): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Yomieluv:

This is not new because WAEC announced around 1999 if am not mistaking that they have council allay/June result which I remembered that my Elder brother was affected as well. But to the glory of God my dad and some affected parent at the university of imprint sue WAEC and the lawyer won the case for them but WAEC state it clearly it is their own result alone that will be released while others will be counsel. I will say if u can reach m on phone to tell you the procedure they took to won the case. I can't disclose here for security reason. Thamks
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2016
the thing tire me..her life has been on hold since then..imaging,Laspotech insisting on online verification, when as an institution, all they need is to write waec for proofs..
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2016
idris4r83:
Didn't she collect her original waec certificate since then?
she has collected it,Laspotech is just being difficult according to her..
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by Faheedat: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Rahmat, Consult human right lawyer and sue WAEC without further delay.Haba after 19years. Where are we going from here? Fear Allah,…
Re: Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). by habsydiamond(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Yeh ah. Aye ma nika oo. Dem don turn ur person result to newspaper be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) / FUTO Sacks All Academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.