Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Song Godess Is Back - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Song Godess Is Back (738 Views)

Anybody Remember The Name Of The Song With These Lyrics? / The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. / The Song that 2Face and Bennie Man Produced Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Song Godess Is Back by McDoe(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
According to the TheNEWS magazine, after series of upheavals including a degeneration into substance abuse, Whitney Houston, Superstar singer, returns to what she does best. Hear her: "When Clive called me, I was pretty ready to buy my island home and retire. But he said no, you are going to sing again, People want to hear you" Houston said. Heeding Davies' advice. Houston hit the studio in July to record "I look To You", an album that has now become a subject of success.

[i]-culled from the TheNEWS.[/i]
Re: The Song Godess Is Back by McDoe(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
I am happy for her. She was really missed by so many of us. Welcome back baby. But this time, beware of the likes of Bobby Brown.

I remain your fan

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Gets Chieftancy Title / New Mi / Has 9ice Release Another Album Apart From Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.