Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,322 members, 7,839,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation (501 Views)

Help: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Any Alert / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / How Mtn Deducted My Money For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation by Sugarcious(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
MODS please help me move this post to FP.
As I'm typing this complaint now nothing has been done about it. This is how it all started:

Today I wanted to make an urgent call to a friend but I had 0naira as airtime balance and I had no cash with me so I borrowed just 50naira. When I got home I recharged 400naira and the balance was now 350naira because of the money I borrowed. I made another call to a friend in Ogun and when I finished talking for about 2mins, I checked my account balance and it was still 350...I was surprised. I called yet another old friend in ABJ and we spoke for about 6mins and the next thing I heard was that my balance was too low for the call...I was shocked! How come I drained 350 in 6mins on MTN pulse?

I was furious but I remained calm and phoned the customer service. The three representatives complained that the application was down... Imagine!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a good explanation and refunding of my airtime. This is not the first time this incident is happening to me.

lalasticlala pls do something
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Was it MTN to MTN you called?
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation by Sugarcious(m): 3:18am On Aug 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Was it MTN to MTN you called?
Yes, all numbers.
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation by chrisley024(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2016
That's what the cc will keep telling you until you get tired of even calling them angry
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation by chachanga: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
they will never refund your money back, those mgbekes angry!

They're clueless learners and that their blasted "application wey always dey dey offline" needs to be taken to the exact spot on the bridge that Tiwa-Savage's Teebilzz wanted to dive from and then chucked into the deepest part of the Lagoon angry.

After devil, MTN "Applicatioin" na the most lied on entity on earth again; dem and their corny deductions!
Re: MTN Deducted My Airtime Without Reasonable Explanation by kratoss(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dont mind those thieves...... Thats how 150 was deducted from my account last week, when i called them they said that i activated music plus.... I asked when and how did i activated music plus service with ma hands that i ddnt knw of, and he couldn't answer me.... Thesame tin ma sister yesterday, who is activating d music plus stupid people

(1) (Reply)

Umi Touch Review: Cheap And Cheerful Android Device / Help Please / How To Transfer Contacts From Motolora To Samsung Galaxy Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.