Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances (19463 Views)

Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by aimuan(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
these greedy boys need to be slapped. they are all rich. spend your own money. after-all you are there for your own glory and to get european clubs to see you shine. ungrateful fools. in fact you have to pay nigeria to represent us in the olympics because we know you are there for your own glory. money grabbers.
is very easy to identify a fool wen they speak

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by shaddoww: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Some mumu will rush here to abuse Buhari n not direct their anger towards d corrupt NFF which is empowered by fifa rules dat government can't interfere in their affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by TerrorSquad147: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
these greedy boys need to be slapped. they are all rich. spend your own money. after-all you are there for your own glory and to get european clubs to see you shine. ungrateful fools. in fact you have to pay nigeria to represent us in the olympics because we know you are there for your own glory. money grabbers.
if I talk now, they'll ban me, so lemme just be weighing your steewpeeedity on a scale.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by engrkaz(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Only in United States of Nigeria... Who took them there? Dalung doesn't know
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Emimoney(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
u have no common sense, only mikel obi is the only rich guy there, others are playing in Nigeria premier league, how do u expect them to be rich?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by bigsam1992(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Wat is dis pant head saying?
So becos dey r all rich as u claim, dey should not b paid dere allowances...fear God na..y not tell same to ur politicians...na for dis boys own u wan get mouth...my friend jus sharap dia

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by aroti: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2016
wayodude:
It seems Denmark are well priced at 7/2.

Is history about to repeat itself ? France '98 readily comes to mind; Nigeria won her first 2 matches and lost the last group match to a south American country ( we similarly rested some players too in that match), thereafter we there was news of players' in camp fight with the NFA on non settlement of Bonuses. Days later we lost resoundingly by (1-4) to the same country we will be facing come Saturday; Denmark. I pray thunder does not strike twice. angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Emimoney(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
to represent my country ? thats not work. thats an honor and priviliege to be picked to represent your country. imagine the recognition you will get after ? in fact i will pay nigeria if they let me represent them in olympics
u have no sense, u are sick, u will pay Nigeria? Read ur comment again and again, u mean neymar paid brazil? Senseless comment

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by bigsam1992(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
to represent my country ? thats not work. thats an honor and priviliege to be picked to represent your country. imagine the recognition you will get after ? in fact i will pay nigeria if they let me represent them in olympics

Recognition for were na?? E b like u no knw wetin time dey talk...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by 1wolex85: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
This is France 98 all over again! We win our first 2 matches, lose the third to a south american team (Paraguay in 98), fight over bonuses and meet Denmark in the next round! ok
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by eaglechild: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
I hope you are being sarcastic.

If not, then Nigeria has no future with youths reasoning like you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by kan12(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

May you see yourself in a situation like this someday,so because you are wealthy you should not receive your salary again,even the Bible said it that ....."do not deprive labourers of their wages". And God said in Malachi that he will be quick ro judge those who deny labourers their wages.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by fireforfire: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Will u shut up? ?
Y dnt you work free. ...after all its for ur own glory too

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by seangy4konji: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Jokers.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Delegate(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2016
If they like they should strike and not boycott at least they ll save me a night of mumbling and grumbling.... Not that they are even good.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Montaque(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2016
You see what lack of planning can cause?
Normally, before any tournament, the whole gamut of the players welfare and wellbeing plus their commitment is agreed and if possible, reduced in writing, so that every knows what he or she will face as the tournament progresses to each stage. This agreement will also save us the bringing up of previous salaries not captured in the present agreement.
Our fire brigade approach (start paying when the boys shows signs of progressing) isn't helping us.
I don't know what does in that sport ministry are employed for when they can't think innovation considering what re-occurs every tournament

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by miketayo(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

this is d dumbest comment i have read this month shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by kan12(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2016
I will be very happy if they don't show up for the match against Denmark, Some heartless fellow is with that money somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Emimoney:
u have no sense, u are sick, u will pay Nigeria? Read ur comment again and again, u mean neymar paid brazil? Senseless comment
yes if nigeria lets me play for them I will pay nigeria. thats good and free advertisement for my brand. these players are not their because they love nigeria. when mikel obi was sitting on the bench in chelsea with no recognition whatsoever and he was about to be left out of the nigerian team for the african cups of nation, he begged the coach to let him play >>> these were exactly his statements >>> IF I DONT PLAY IN THIS AFCON I WILL BECOME IRRELEVANT IN WORLD FOOTBALL BECAUSE I AM ALREADY ON THE BENCH IN CHELSEA SO I NEED TO BE SEEN ON THE WORLD STAGE THAT I CAN STILL PLAY. you get me now ? he wasnt playing for naija because he loved naija, he was playing for himself so he can increase his marketability in europe. SO FORK YOU AND EVERYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT MY OPINION. YES I INSIST EVERYONE WHO REPRESENTS NIGERIA SHOULD PAY NIGERIA BECAUSE THIS IS FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR YOUR BRAND AND WE ALL KNOW YOU NOT PLAYING FOR NAIJA OUT OF PATRIOTISM

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by miketayo(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! As much as I feel for them for not getting paid, can't they just do it for the love of the country. They can complain later. It is not like they are not all rich murrafuckers to start with. Also, didn't Mikel contribute a couple of millions to the upkeep of the team?

do u work for free?
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2016
kan12:

May you see yourself in a situation like this someday,so because you are wealthy you should not receive your salary again,even the Bible said it that ....."do not deprive labourers of their wages". And God said in Malachi that he will be quick ro judge those who deny labourers their wages.
If i have 30 million dollars in my account as a footballer and i know my country is broke and people are suffering , I WILL INSIST that they should not pay me. EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. WHY CANT YALL DEMONIC PEOPLE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by miketayo(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

not a country like Nigeria, see wat d FG did to Keshi.. if thats d case scrap sports in Nigeria, why would i put my life on the line and not get paid when we all know the money has been stolen by some politician

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by lyterydim(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
are you for real,,,you are frustratedly blinded...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by brostheo(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2016
apparently Sweden is willing to pay them more,shey na boycott them won boycott,boycott and trek back home to Nigeria.I pity the brokies among them tho
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Emimoney(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
yes if nigeria lets me play for them I will pay nigeria. thats good and free advertisement for my brand. these players are not their because they love nigeria. when mikel obi was sitting on the bench in chelsea with no recognition whatsoever and he was about to be left out of the nigerian team for the african cups of nation, he begged the coach to let him play >>> these were exactly his statements >>> IF I DONT PLAY IN THIS AFCON I WILL BECOME IRRELEVANT IN WORLD FOOTBALL BECAUSE I AM ALREADY ON THE BENCH IN CHELSEA SO I NEED TO BE SEEN ON THE WORLD STAGE THAT I CAN STILL PLAY. you get me now ? he wasnt playing for naija because he loved naija, he was playing for himself so he can increase his marketability in europe. SO FORK YOU AND EVERYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT MY OPINION. YES I INSIST EVERYONE WHO REPRESENTS NIGERIA SHOULD PAY NIGERIA BECAUSE THIS IS FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR YOUR BRAND AND WE ALL KNOW YOU NOT PLAYING FOR NAIJA OUT OF PATRIOTISM
in the western world, players don't pay the country, the country pay the players

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by planetx: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
This must be sukkot Bros are you sure you alright because this your ranting is making zero sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Rotty32: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2016
You are very wrong dear .......These guys deserve whatever due to them .
AlphaCentauri:
these greedy boys need to be slapped. they are all rich. spend your own oney. after-all you are there for your own glory and to get european clubs to see you shine. ungrateful fools. in fact you have to pay nigeria to represent us in the olympics because we know you are there for your own glory. money grabbers.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Emimoney:
in the western world, players don't pay the country, the country pay the players
in the western world, the country is rich. nigeria is poor. nigerians are suffering. two different scenario

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by paschal47(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
I've seen that you have enough time to buttress your point. but all I have to say is kwontinew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by tolexy123: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
I agree with you joor. bunch of fools tryna take advantage of the current situation. patriotism is not in their dico

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2016
tolexy123:
I agree with you joor. bunch of fools tryna take advantage of the current situation. patriotism is not in their dico
FINALLY A SANE MIND. THANKS BRO. YOUR REASONING ABILITY IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED. GOOD TO KNOW I AM NOT ALONE IN HOW I SEE THINGS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by mozel247: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2016
This zombie go worst past Buhari if him b Nigeria president. Such a bigot.

AlphaCentauri:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Owan Enoh To Bash Ali: Apologise Or Face Legal Action / Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! / Top Ten NPFL Goalscorer In The Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.