Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

This Happened Somewhere In Lagos. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Happened Somewhere In Lagos. (873 Views)

Check This Photo Upside Down And See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened Somewhere In Lagos. by femmysin(m): 3:21am On Aug 12, 2016
I don't know the right thread to post this if I made any mistakes, I pray the admin would help me put in to the right place.

And I would be more than grateful if this could get front page for wider comments.

Thanks in advance .

A man beat the shit out of his wife in there house and left her in a pretty bad shape before going to work.

Few hour after he left, armed robbers came and saw the woman in pains with bruises all over her body.

They asked her who beat her and she narrated her ordeal. So they decided to chill for the husband to return from work.

When he got back they insulted him, called him a coward, beat him up and left him in a worse state than he left his wife before going to work.

Now to top it all off, they left a phone number with the woman for her to call incase he beat her again.

If you are the man would you beat your wife again

If you are the wife would you call the number if your husband beats you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened Somewhere In Lagos. by blessedqueen(f): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Dis one hard ohh but am sure d man will never try it again infact anytime d man wants to try it d wife will just raise d phone up on seeing it him go cool by force....

1 Like

Re: This Happened Somewhere In Lagos. by gutss(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2016
The man can just collect the phone from her, brake the Sim just to beat her again.
Re: This Happened Somewhere In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
I will call the number plus my brothers and male cousins grin.

No seriously I will just divorce him. I cannot come and suffer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Temple Run 2 Now Features Legendary Martial Artist Bruce Lee. / Solve This Puzzle. / The Release Date For World Of Warcraft Has Been Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.