Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Best Job In The World! A Company Wants To Pay People To Play Pokémon Go - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Best Job In The World! A Company Wants To Pay People To Play Pokémon Go (914 Views)

What Kind Of Game Would You Love To Play And Win Cash? / Every Red Coupon 11x12x13x For 2 Drs And See What To Play In Every Purple / The Best Free To Play Games You Should Download And Play In Your Pc Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Job In The World! A Company Wants To Pay People To Play Pokémon Go by Sphilip1(m): 4:05am On Aug 12, 2016
To be honest, when I saw this at first, i rubbed my eyes and checked what I was reading twice. It’s for real folks, I think we just might have found the best job in the whole wide world: getting paid just to play Pokémon Go.

Singaporean Social Marketplace, Funzing posted a job advertisement on its Facebook fan page on Wednesday, saying it's searching for true Pokémon Master for what it describes as the "First Ever Pokémon Job in the world"

It happens that Businesses are now taking advantage of Pokémon Go popularity. From what we are sure of, this looks like the very first company that gives you a chance to include "professional Pokemon trainer" on your CV.

If you think you've got the skills: Apply now!! http://www.techkibay.com/2016/08/best-job-in-world-singaporean-company-offers-pay-people-play-pokemon-go.html

(1) (Reply)

Kill Switch PC Game / The Sentence Challenge game / What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.