Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got (656 Views)

Ooni And Alaafin Meet. Read What Alaafin Said About Empire Builders / If All Nigerian Men Were Like This Man / Picture: Which Ethnic Group/tribe/country Do This Man Comes From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by PRADEL(m): 4:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Ilorin, my state capital, a city of 'muguns' where religion is placed above right, and citizenship above intelligency. LET'S CHANGE THIS BARBARIC CULTURE, KWARANS!

Re: See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by PRADEL(m): 4:59am On Aug 12, 2016
more

Re: See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by HungerBAD: 5:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol.

Got more than he bargained for.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by samzzycash(m): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2016
If you look closely, those insulting the guy are Muslims whose religion can't make them think with their brain..he asked a question and all he got was insult from Muslim bigots
Re: See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by PRADEL(m): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2016
more response from people

Re: See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by PRADEL(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2016
and he also replied to their comments

Let me reply all the Tom, Dick and harry who had commented either by cursing and insulting themselves or those who brought another issues into the comment box. I see thick, dunce, wussy, kuncklehead, dickhead, simple minded fool, swallow minds, islamic fanatics, patriotic fool, braindead, certificated illiterate, programmed slave, braindrained, enslaved people and mental caged sons and daughters of ilorin, and probably kwarans comments. Very sickening and damnable! I felt obnoxious at first with the comments, but later, after which i saw thesame comments rolling in, i concluded within me that i was right about ilorites being Ode, Mugun and mesujamba. To those who liked the post and again, agree with me by commenting, i applaud you all for being realistic about the trend in Ilorin. Someone tried to play in my defence because of the curses and insults they rained on themselves, please, the person should stop that for goodness sake. I'm blessed. Here's the message, for those who can't decipher not farthom my insinuations, now read .. "WHY IS RELIGION AND ORIGIN PLACED OVER EVERYTHING IN ILORIN?" Simple You bamboozled idiotic fellows left the message and reacted to the 'muguns' aspect of the post which you are. Even if i had not used the insultive words, most of you gullibles will still throw tantrums. ...... Wait for the PART 2.
Re: See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by horlamelekan(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2016
samzzycash:
If you look closely, those insulting the guy are Muslims whose religion can't make them think with their brain..he asked a question and all he got was insult from Muslim bigots

Re: See What This Man Said About His State Capital And The Reply He Got by samzzycash(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=horlamelekan post=48406931][/quote]ok I hear....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wa Nibi Ayeye Ibura Fun Aare Tuntun Ilu Ghana Lonii / Lagosian From Isaleko Apologized To Ooni Over Politics Of Oba Eko / The Orgin Of Benin (EDO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.