Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo (1397 Views)

Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Moji's Peper Sauce Available For Sale Call 08149269473 / What Is The Name, Ingredients, Owners [tribe] Of This Nigerian Soup? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2016
When she want to make pepper soup for her boy friend for the first time

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2016
Her boy friend be like

2 Likes

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2016
The lady be like,,, am sorry, manage this

1 Like

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2016
Him.... Are you insane

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2016
The guy and his fiancee that prepared the pepper soup

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2016
The man's last warning to his fiancee

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2016
The lady,,,on another cooking day, her kitchen

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2016
The man be like,,, what type of woman is this

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2016
The lady is done with the cooking

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2016
The two eating together

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2016
The man's looking after the meal

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2016
The lady realized her errors and she is apologizing for her mistakes

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by clydedaniels(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2016
What?? undecided
Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Finally they are back together again

Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by power900: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Emytexboy:
Her boy friend be like
can you please stop posting this disgusting pics please, or better still do a better job of Editting it...yukk sad sad
Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol
Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by YNWA1: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Ee
Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by Emytexboy(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
power900:
can you please stop posting this disgusting pics please, or better still do a better job of Editting it...yukk sad sad
Look the other way round, thanks
Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by graciousme(f): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: When She Want To Make Peper Soup Photo by maggilove(f): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Check this out. Funny, I can't just imagine this happening for real

(1) (Reply)

Basic Terms Used For Italian Cuisine | Key Ingredients For Making Italian Dish / How Do You Like Your Eba? Soft, Hard Or Elastic. / Modern Baking Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.