Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria (42255 Views)

13 Pictures That Perfectly Describe Christmas Day For Muslims / 13 Pictures Nigerians Who Grew Up Playing Ludo Will Remember / 13 Pictures Any Nigerian Who Ever Did A Group Project In University Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2016
In offices, schools and homes across Nigeria, many are
holding there breath for 5pm, 4pm or basically for the
sun to go down, so they can say, with their chest:
TGIF!

Yes, it is almost time to wind down after the week’s
work, but while you wait for that time, look at this
pictures that describe Friday nights for Nigerian youths:

1. When your friends are all hyped about Friday night,
but you are not…

Because you know the only thing you will do is sleep.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
2. Or you love books more than your life, so all you
think of is…

What is clubbing please?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
3. When you would love to go to the cinema, but the
way your bank account is set up, you cannot, so you
improvise..

If there is a will, there is a way.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2016
4. When after all the planning (and shaving), bae
cancels out on Friday evening by 4:59pm.

My God will punish u

40 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by Oche211(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2016
I'm here. I remember in those days, na all night films/movies naim sure pass. No sleep at all ooo

4 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2016
5. When the guys you thought were your guys exclude
you from Friday night plans…

What a betrayal, so betrayed.

32 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2016
6. When you are about leaving on Friday evening, and
the boss says you have to stay back and work
overtime…

Sir? You say what?

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2016
7. Those of you that think they are now big boys, then
mummy says, Friday night is for vigil…

Excuse me?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2016
Make I park well for hie because I'm sensing fp straight away. Beer man oya stone me one bottle of origin there!

3 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2016
8. But because you are stubborn, you ignore her and
get dressed, then as you are about to leave, she says:
“Young man, where are you going?”

Ermm, i am, ermm

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2016
9. When you have been broke all week, and thinking how
you will do your life. Then credit alert comes in on
Friday by 4:59pm……

Kukere, kukere, i get money o.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2016
10. When your guys say you all should hangout at
Quilox, but your account is not set up that way….

I am sorry..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2016
11. When you finally meet up with the new babe, and
she brings three friends and then asks you to pay for
their food too….

Please better be a joke o.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by photoshoot(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Booked grin

Front-page straight

2 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2016
12. When you enter an expensive club by mistake and
they give you their price list..

Just give me water please, and ice.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by IamLEGEND1: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Just if people could use better memes.
You keep Recycling the same shít day after day..... which way na?

23 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by Oche211(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2016
annnikky:
7. Those of you that think they are now big boys, then
mummy says, Friday night is for vigil…

Excuse me?
This is what kills most friday nights then.
Whn u come remember saturday morning chores after the vigil, the friday night is already ruin.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2016
13. After a night of spending, you wake up, your
account balance is looking at you like…

Why do you even do this?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Oche211:

This is what kills most friday nights then.
Whn u come remember saturday morning chores after the vigil, the friday night is already ruin.
Happiness no go dey prsn face again undecided
Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by Coyotejack(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy grin lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Coyotejack:
Nice one OP
Tnx smiley
Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by adaksbullet: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2016
While I'm I not laf too op joke? undecided........mennnn

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by sayyid(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol,
Good work there Op
Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by horlamelekan(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2016
ℓσℓ

8 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2016
annnikky:

4. When after all the planning (and shaving), bae
cancels out on Friday evening by 4:59pm.

My God will punish u

chai! i hate this one like angry

after shaving my balls and spraying it with antiperspirant and my valentino cologne, she will now cancel undecided

like, y

after i shave my balls for u

just unfair embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

chai! i hate this one like angry

after shaving my balls and spraying it with antiperspirant and my valentino cologne, she will now cancel undecided

like, y

after i shave my balls for u

just unfair embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2016
sayyid:
Lol,
Good work there Op
Tnx smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by sleamzy06(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2016
booked!
Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2016
annnikky:
6. When you are about leaving on Friday evening, and
the boss says you have to stay back and work
overtime…

Sir? You say what?
Chaii na dis one dey vex me pass,i will b like boss stop this rough play abeegi,i will free myself if u dont.na lie sure pass for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by annnikky(f): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Chaii na dis one dey vex me pass,i will b like boss stop this rough play abeegi,i will free myself if u dont.na lie sure pass for me cheesy
grin grin grin n u have no choice than to stay back for ur salary sake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Pictures That Describe Friday Nights In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin grin n u have no choice than to stay back for ur salary sake cheesy
You mean me? shocked never! na to lie comot shaperly cheesy i dont have time for shits,my boss don knw me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.