Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,415 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo (1145 Views)

Lol! Guys Check Out The Funny Picx Of Our President Buhari With 6 Packs. / See Prof. Wole Soyinka After Us Election / Breaking!!! Wole Soyinka Tears Green Card On CNN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo by Arizonaguy(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Is it that the president cannot understand the nobel laureate English or the ear problem is still there so he needed to be talk to in close range?

Re: President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2016
blood of Buhari
Re: President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo by Garshyzee(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2016
anytime i look at ds man's picx...i feel like cancelling him... angry

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo by bigmarvelous(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Bro i present to you The president of nigeria BUHARIsad
Re: President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo by produce(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Garshyzee:
anytime i look at ds man's picx...i feel like cancelling him... angry
do you mean delete?
Re: President Buhari With An Interpreter While In Discussion With Prof.soyinka(photo by Garshyzee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
produce:

do you mean delete?

bravo!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Pastor Who Claims To "Escape From Hell" / Best Comedy Video Ever / Teach Me Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.