Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula (4697 Views)

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / Top 10 Fertility Myths Debunked / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula by ochiora(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Joyful mothers in the house I greet you all. Please I need your help in choosing a potent fertility formula that is cost effective as well.
Been on this journey of trying to conceive for over 4 years now. Early 2013 I was diagnosed with PCOS resulting from hormonal imabalance. Ever since I've been placed on clomid which I took for over 3 cycles(with hcg trigger shots) and which got me exceedingly dry. After that I did Hsg, I was told my tubes were fine.
Afterwards I sought a second opinion at another hospital and was diagnosed of hyperprolactinaemia, of which I was given parlodel (brimocriptine) for 21 days, still no results.
Also went herbal, without results.
The major issue I have is I no longer secrete cervical mucus during ovulation, neither can I predict when I ovulate, as prior to 2012 I was having normal ovulation with a good quantity of cervical mucus and ovulation cramps.
For the past two cycles now I've been on Fertilaid ova boost as we can't afford the whole formula for now. I read online that I could use Preseed to make up for the cervical mucus, and I'm curious to know if I could also switch to Evergreen fertility formula in place of the Fertilaid.
If you can educate me on the chances I stand going for Evergreen or sticking with Fertilaid.
Meanwhile hubby has no issues, and has been very supportive throughout this journey.
I'm presently on Ruzu bitters and the second bottle of my fertilaid ovaboost finishes today.

I also want to know if moringa leaf is good for someone trying to conceive.

Thanks in anticipation of your well informed responses.
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula by gawab: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Get pure bitter honey. Take 2tbs before breakfast. This will improve your fertility. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula by sammysunny88: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Helo ma, sorry for what you have been passing through and I understand what you feeling now. But this can be address with herbal product and this herbal is very effective because it has been used and there is a lot of testimonies on this herbal product and of the testimonies is about the case of couple in Abuja who got marry for about 22 year without an issue. But when they came contact with our herbal product, after 90 days of taking this herbal product, she was confirmed pregnant.
Just drop your contact and I will get back to you with the details of the product.
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula by GoMaxyWears: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2016
First of all, you need a diet change. Detox and go veggie. Ruzu is a detoxifier so stop using after a month. Stop taking different drugs at the same time. It will do more harm than good.

Instead, take natural supplements. Google more on this.

Please take EPO 1300mg (evening primrose oil tab) to increase cervical fluid. Cut down on all sugary drink/food. Use apple cider vinegar to balance your PH (just add a tablespoon to water and drink twice daily).

For follicular phase and ovulation, use Bee propolis 500mg, vitC 1000mg, Omega 3, vitB6, folic acid and zinc

For high prolactin, take antioxidant fruits and veggies. Ewedu, spinach, green veg, cucumber, raw tomatoes, onions etc
* take lots of water to keep body hydrated.

Join the TTC group on nairaland for more tips.

Baby dust!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
GoMaxyWears:
First of all, you need a diet change. Detox and go veggie. Ruzu is a detoxifier so stop using after a month. Stop taking different drugs at the same time. It will do more harm than good.

Please take EPO 1300mg (evening primrose oil tab) to increase cervical fluid. Cut down on all sugary drink/food. Use apple cider vinegar to balance your PH (just add a tablespoon to water and drink twice daily).

For follicular phase and ovulation, use Bee propolis 500mg, vitC 1000mg, Omega 3, vitB6, folic acid and zinc

For high prolactin, take antioxidant fruits and veggies. Ewedu, spinach, green veg, cucumber, raw tomatoes, onions etc

Baby dust!

Go bless u real good,u are so opened n not here to sell drugs,@op just do the simple thing this poster wrote. Don't bother with those advertising shit!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula by ochiora(f): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2016
GoMaxyWears:

Baby dust!
GoMaxyWears:
Baby dust!
GoMaxyWears:

Baby dust!
thanks dear. I really do appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula by nwaanambra1(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2016
madam hormonal imbalance happens to almost every woman once in a while and its basically not the major nor the only cause of infertility in women.

first how old are you?

have you ever suffered STDs? especially Chlamydia and gonorrhea!? if yes, was it fully treated? don't forget that these infection can be in you without showing any symptoms!

Do you ovulate at all? Do you know your ovulation period?

have you ever been pregnant in your life?

Have you ever had an abortion?

how consistent is your menstrual flow?

finally, how are you so sure the problem is not from your husband? did both of you went to check your husband's health status together - starting from his sperm count, full STDs test (covering Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, stale syphilis - that is syphilis that is assumed to have been treated while it is actually lying dormant in the body?

does your husband have erectile problems sometimes?

have you guys tried having conception during your ovulation period?

you need to honestly answers these questions medically so as to fully ascertain the cause of your problems.

Pls analyze what i just posted and go meet a certified gynecologist to assist you.

beware of all these scammers posing as herbal fertility sh1t and many pretending to be gynecologist and expert in feminine health.

plsooo! am not a doctor - just telling you from what i observed and learned from managing our pharmacy back then.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Deadly Insect Is This? @ viewers discretion.... / Pile Wan Kill Me Pls Help! / How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.