Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,885 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill (1041 Views)

Start Your Meat Processing Cow, Chicken,pork,lamb And Goat Is A Good Business / Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. / This Weird Breed Of Chicken Is The Tastiest When Cooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill by graphixplusng: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
One of the 720 high breed goats bought by Kastina state Governor for 102million naira falls sick.

This goat can't just die like that considering the amount it was bought

Re: One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill by hymanflex(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
720 goats for 102million naira?

who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill by omogidi234(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Soonest recovery to the sheep (that is what me I am seeing & not goat).

1 Like

Re: One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill by mfm04622: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
That is Nigerians for us! The figure for the goats have been disputed and correct figures provided. But do we care to stop passing round information that we now know to be false? Of course not!

In another news, that is a sheep!
Re: One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill by chrisblack: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
hymanflex:
720 goats for 102million naira?

who is deceiving who?
why do you enjoy lying. I do wonder what you meditate upon day in day out. I now believe so me people are just pure lie crafters.720m.guy I pray you child will not inherit such from you.
Re: One Of The Kastina High Breed Goat Is Seriously Ill by everyday: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
this must be a joke

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On What Can Be Planted On A Waterlogged Farm Land / Understanding The Agricultural Revolution In Anambra State – By Governor Obiano / 1,000 Acres Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.