Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno (440 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno by mrZENographer: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Otemadununo I hail you poo.. grin

I am amazed and wonder at the ingenuity of your stupidity and the gravity of your. Somehow i think you deserve an award on Nairaland.com for your unrelenting efforts in being awkward.

I would like to see what you look like in real life. Are you black or albino or blue? Is your real name as daft as your moniker? Do you have twisted ears and big lips? Do you have an autobiography of the history of your vain life?
Just wondering.
Re: Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno by otemanuduno: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
mrZENographer:
Otemadununo I hail you poo.. grin

I am amazed and wonder at the ingenuity of your stupidity and the gravity of your. Somehow i think you deserve an award on Nairaland.com for your unrelenting efforts in being awkward.

I would like to see what you look like in real life. Are you black or albino or blue? Is your real name as daft as your moniker? Do you have twisted ears and big lips? Do you have an autobiography of the history of your vain life?
Just wondering.
Oh Mrzenographer the fixer of miracle. Long time no hear from you. Here comes the LORD'S CHOSEN MIRACLE FIXER. grin grin grin
Re: Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno by mrZENographer: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol
Re: Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno by mrZENographer: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Oh Mrzenographer the fixer of miracle. Long time no hear from you. Here comes the LORD'S CHOSEN MIRACLE FIXER. grin grin grin

You are welcome, the RIDICULOUS REVERAD FIXER
Re: Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno by mrZENographer: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are welcome, Otemadununo, the RIDICULOUS DOCTUFOS FIXER. wink smiley
Re: Let Me Cast A Stone At You Otemanuduno by otemanuduno: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2016
mrZENographer:
shocked shocked

Are those pictures above yours? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 04/9/2016 / Barka Da Sallah To All Muslim Ummah Across The Globe / Denominational Errors Series 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.