Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood (4257 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Mr Godspower Of Godspower Autos / In Zaria With Mr Cityhood A NYC Fellow / Positive Experience With Mr Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by icesmooth: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Though the corrupt have spoilt d just, but a few honest dealers still exist.
Mr. Cityhood is one of few, I had my x3 delivered to me next day after payment all the way Akwa Ibom. The risk of buying d car without inspection paid off well as the car was just as he described.

Trust me, am gonna be doing more biz with U Dada.

3 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by OCTAVO: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one.
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Cityhood is an awesome guy. When you speak with him over the phone, you would feel sincerity. God bless you Cityhood .

2 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
icesmooth:
Mr. Cityhood is one of few, I had my x3 delivered to me next day after payment all the way Akwa Ibom. The risk of buying d car without inspection paid off well as the car was just as he described.

Congrat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
icesmooth:

Congrat

J
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by duality(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2016
icesmooth:

This is not enough. Kindly state what made you throw your money at someone you have not seen and for a car you hadn't seen also.

19 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by dljbd1(m): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Pictures of the ride

4 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by Icemany: 3:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Hahaha!
U go fear self promo!

2 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
These the x3 he bought frm zaria to akwa ibom.

Nd he will snap his own too

And attached here for you all to see
It's real
Sky bank mr abayomi

1 Like

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
For those who are conyemplating

We are not a roadside dealers that you will meet at either Mr bigs or an open place that after transaction they are no were tobe found.
This a company. Registered.
And we'll kwn sotherefor your money is safe with us
C.E.O DADA jOSEPH
Aka Cityhood on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by icesmooth: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
hahahahaaa, lots of doubting Thomas' . I use to b one so I know exactly where u coming from.

Requested pix of car in Uyo is attached. Look d sign board.

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by xreal: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
customer DADA ni.

6 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
More cars for sale
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2016
latestmodel:
Cityhood is an awesome guy. When you speak with him over the phone, you would feel sincerity. God bless you Cityhood .

Thank you sir
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 3:35am On Aug 17, 2016
More rides fr sale

Yh

Customers satisfaction is our major concern
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2016
More ride for sale

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yh
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by shikfu(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Keep up the good work Cityhood. God will continue to bless all the good works of your hands.
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Amen
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by douchesnozzle(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Oga city hood.. Can you deliver that ur eod to cross river state??
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why not I will!
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2016
More rides for sale
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by valarinz: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2016
duality:

This is not enough. Kindly state what made you throw your money at someone you have not seen and for a car you hadn't seen also.

Not sure I'll say it didn't happen, just that I think Oga cityhood has a biz model of making his customers open a testimonial thread on nairaland to help him gain trust with other prospective clients, as is evident with the way he takes over similar threads and start refreshing soon after.

Doing biz online has its challenges(mostly trust), especially as we naija peeps are synonymous with fraud, so it shouldn't be surprising to see an online dealer work hard to alleviate fears and try to win the trust of clients.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
More rides here for sale

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by Abbeyme: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
I concur,

icesmooth:

Cityhood is a trustworthy guy.

I did a business with him last December
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Yh
More rides for sale

Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
More rides for sale

Hy

T

O
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2016
More rides for sale
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by ProfessorXX(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2016
How much is the Honda accord?
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by cityhood: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2016

Kk
Re: My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood by Macmilla(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2016
No matter how bad this world is, there are still a few sincere ppl around. My own testimony is loading.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Buy Cars Dat are Badly Used Or Abandoned For A Longtime 07055434828 / Registered 1999 Lexus RX300 N1.8m / A 9ja Used Toyota Sienna 1999 Model For Sale: 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.