Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean (2511 Views)

Funniest Teacher Reaction After Maths Question Was Thrown At Him / Check These Funny S3xting Screw Ups!! / The Make Out Comedy By Crazyclown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Viewers, pls share your views on this. If all the make-ups in the world were thrown into the Ocean. Also with the assumption that there won't be make-ups anymore.
What do you think will become of our women? What do you think their reactions to that effect would be like. Before you share your opinions, this is mine.

1. Many women including some celebrities will only become nocturnal. They will hide inside during the day and become very active at night angry

2. Many secrets will be revealed and many guys will stop tripping for that beautiful and most sort after Babe grin

3. Instagram will loose huge amount of female users.

4. Some supercilious and over pompous females would be made to eat the humble pie.

5. We will see the truly beautiful ladies

Or what do you think? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
6. Some women would forcefully learn swimming and turn to Fish grin cheesy. Some would decide to live in the Ocean shocked

1 Like

Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin

U think we care?

If y'all throw the make ups in the ocean... MAC,
SEPHORA, CHANEL, YSL, BOBBI BROWN, LOREAL, MAYBELLINE, URBAN DECAY, MARC JACOB, KAT VON, NYXX, or Avon will surely fabricate a better one... This time it's all water proof make ups grin
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Beamborla(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Guys would become depressed tongue
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Emodeee: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Beamborla:

ladies would be sad. Na make up dey epp these ladies. Even if you are organically beautiful, make up would enhance your beauty.
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Beamborla(f): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emodeee:

ladies would be sad. Na make up dey epp these ladies. Even if you are organically beautiful, make up would enhance your beauty.
Accepted!
Anything else? tongue
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Emodeee: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Beamborla:
Accepted! Anything else? tongue

that's why i love youcheesy. Beamborla is gonna make a submissive wifecheesy.
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Beamborla(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emodeee:

that's why i love youcheesy. Beamborla is gonna make a submissive wifecheesy.
Bobo yi, kolewerk tongue
Stop lalaing cheesy

Submissive is relative sha lipsrsealed
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Emodeee: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Beamborla:
Bobo yi, kolewerk tongue Stop lalaing cheesy
Submissive is relative sha lipsrsealed

so what kind of wife would you make?
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Beamborla(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emodeee:

so what kind of wife would you make?
I'm yet to decide lipsrsealed
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Emodeee: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Beamborla:

I'm yet to decide lipsrsealed

dats a lie. Mayb you would make a verygoodbadwifecheesy. Since ladies are looking for a verygoodbadguy, so you will complement your husband.
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Beamborla:
lol depressed indeed. grin
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Easy2life: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Beamborla(f): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Emodeee:

dats a lie. Mayb you would make a verygoodbadwifecheesy. Since ladies are looking for a verygoodbadguy, so you will complement your husband.
Lobatan!
Verygoodbadwife grin
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Beamborla(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
jaybillionaire:
lol depressed indeed. grin
Trust me, when you start seeing plain faces everywhere you go
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beamborla:

Trust me, when you start seeing plain faces everywhere you go
u mean as plain as paper? . u don't check ur mail
Re: If All The Make-ups In The World Were Thrown Into The Ocean by Beamborla(f): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
jaybillionaire:
u mean as plain as paper? . u don't check ur mail
However plain it looks...plain is plain tongue

I just did

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Guccimane Eko Ft. Zlatan Ibile & Fraser Mafia – No Salary / Brillant Eye Test / Photo: When You're About To Poo But Still Have To Pose For A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.