Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. (995 Views)

What Do You Think Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu’s Outfit For #bbnaija3 Tonight? / PROMO! PROMO! Check Out These Beatiful Bags At The Best Price You Can Think Of / Please Take A Moment To Review This Picture And Tell Me Where She Is From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. by Politicalidiot: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hi. Some of you already know my story but I will tell it again for your pleasure. Some 2 months back, I had an important event to attend and being my first time ever sewing something, I had a very hard time coming up with style ideas.

Long story short, After a nightmare searching the internet, I was saved by Nairaland esp those posts of people rocking this or that. This nightmare is what being a programmer, led me to create needleplus.com. Prior to this, I have never been involved in any way in the Fashion industry. I just saw a need and rushed to fill it. My biggest inspirations have come from those style gurus from Nairaland who come to the site and spend lots of time viewing style inspirations and proving that what I built is valuable to people.

So there you have it. MY story. I know its a usual thing not to know the developer behind a site you might be using regularly so that's why i decided to come to Nairaland today to tell my story.

You can ask me any questions on anything you will like to know about it.
Re: Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. by Politicalidiot: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Update:

website currently down due to the Whogohost server issue. Working hand in hand with them to be back up as soon as possible.
Re: Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. by Politicalidiot: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Update2:

Site is finally back online. You can check it out now and tel me what you think..
Re: Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. by Politicalidiot: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Over 300 views? I am optimistic. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Kayan Mata For Couples Or A A Bride To Be,, Not Jazz But Herbs, / 20170 Fahsion / Quality And Affordable Vintage Shirts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.