Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (49095 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 10 Jobs That Make Nigerian Employees Wear Tattered Outfits / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by samopad(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Which job I wan com do nw

Bricklayer dey dere now.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Mediapace: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Brother how far na wink
tosyne2much:
As per se you be pervert nah, I no expect make u see am tongue
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
11. Politicians
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by idesylvester(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2016
U don 4get say Baba na Aboki ni.. aboki wey dey use buran tashi.. no b by age ooo.. I been think say na ear baba go check wen him travel na nw I knw say na waist
donbenedict:
Lool d man don old na grin. I no sure say aisha still dey trip for am.

Aisha na young fine woman.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by prela(f): 12:36am On Aug 13, 2016
Ehn ehn........if CHEF no dey this ur list, e never complete. Where heat go don cook the downbelow finish
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Respect55(m): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2016
The worst type of 'job' that can keep a man away from his wife is joblessness.
Better to be afar, worthy and missed Dan to be near, worthless and available.
But u will not understand this.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by hollypagan: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2016
donbenedict:
Does Buhari still "do" aisha? cheesy
buhari pencil no dey work again,maybe na cook
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by sanc2s(f): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2016
11. When ure jobless. Without a job u dont hav a moral right to even come close to ur wife let alone of satisfying her suxually.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Profitboss(m): 2:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Sales job is one of the worst job that one can do and you maintain ur activenss on bed. Most sales men in naija re battling infertility. Especially sales rep in a brewing industries

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by mikolo80: 2:37am On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/08/10-jobs-that-makes-it-difficult-for-men.html
na lie dia covering up for impotence or their getting it outside
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by gentlegenius(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Explorers:
You are right op, but some men are still very strong and rugged that no matter how stressful/demanding their job, they will still make their wives happy anytime they are home.

Some men are even Jobless out there, they're always at home 247 with drum belly & towel except going to nearest nairabet shop. They're the CNN of the estate, still they can't satisfy their hardworking wives.

While some logistic drivers will be away from home for days but when they're back home and handle their wives.....Nobody will sleep in the whole street.

So i think it depends, some ladies once told me that no formal/office or cute guy can satisfy them in bed because they will be too cool, gentle, and sluggish doing the thing. So they always keep rough guys that always rough and wound them.
Majority of women hates rough sex. About 80 to 90% of women want it slowly and gently.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Princewell2012(m): 3:23am On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/08/10-jobs-that-makes-it-difficult-for-men.html

Op you didn't include pastor. Forget about most of all these men of God who cannot even control themselves.

The real men of God had it very difficult to meet their wives because of activities.

You know what i mean? When you have serious work to do, such as deliverance, you must ingage yourself in a serious fasting and prayers and to make urself available for action any time you being called upon.
So on these note many do find it difficult in satisfying their spouses.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Mekyno(m): 4:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Jennydoris:

If he no do am na you go do am? tongue
No more energy due to age, sickness, too much traveling and naija (economy) stress.
Special Aides and advisers 'fit' dey wipe d tape head on his behalf.....lol
E no
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by LockDown69(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2016
I disagree.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by joe4real12: 5:16am On Aug 13, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Which job I wan com do nw
Wresting and boxing grin
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by bose2(f): 5:19am On Aug 13, 2016
CLERGY JOBS: especially common among the white garment churches. They are more interested in sleeping with church member and the girls in turn run after the shepherds because they regard them as mini gods and worship them. The house wives now become house furnitures.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by slowbreeze(f): 5:33am On Aug 13, 2016
So in other words,a "jobless" man will be able to satisfy his wife cos dats all he will be doing.Abeg its better I end up with any of d above , than a jobless man.Sexual prowess is individual-based and non dependent on profession per say..Sex no be food,and doesnt put food on the table!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Mskrisx(f): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=fashrola post=48434056]We seafarers can digest the fact of staying away from friends for few months when sailing, parting away from the family for months together is what tear our hearts apart. Some might have just started their married life while others would have recently experienced parenthood, missing those precious moments with their loved ones for whom they care the most, is what hurts seafarers to the core. No seafarer wants to miss spending time with his wife or see his son or daughter grow old without him being around. It is then that seafarers realize the importance of “family life” and “loved ones”. The pain of staying away for months is also one of the main reasons most seafarers quit sea jobs.

imagine staying at sea for 5-6 months especially seafarers working on-board oil tankers, LNG Ships... though in recent times ILC (international labour convention) has really looked into the matter on how to reduce time seafarers spends onboard and its only up to the shipowners to determine time off and on periods for their crews.

Now u make me feel like going to a maritime academy..
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tunary(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2016
donbenedict:
Does Buhari still "do" aisha? cheesy
aisha go sweet well well nd na only death go stop buhari frm doing her, as her face fresh na so her Toto go fresh
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by moshould(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2016
I no believe all dis things, u dey stay with them to know that dis professionals don't Bleep their wives well Inshort juz introduce ur wife to a good singer like 2baba, she go testify say 2baba get time for that level.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by moshould(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2016
D presidential pussy...I wonder how bubu will tell madam to turn arnd and he'll back dat ass up.. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tunary(m): 6:25am On Aug 13, 2016
osjoshua:
that moment when the gateman is on it and he hears pinn pinn to open the gate cheesy cheesy
especially when its almost time to ejaculat
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by power900: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Nairaland Moderators

People on this forum will agree with me that nairaland supermods barely have time for themselves let alone that of their spouse. Do you expect prof lalasticlala who works from dusk to dawn or uncle mynd44 who jail people 24/7 to really have time for their gf?. If I am to be a lady perhaps lucky to be lalas gf/wife to be, I will tell him to moderate nairaland from my room. Make I see if him no go comply na tongue
who send myd44 work?
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by braithwaite(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2016
sad

Tosyne2much you re right oo..Ah never geh wife but the stress my job gimme eh,to get common gf sef na gbege.. Ah no dey geh time..most my free time is on transit.. that's when I get to chat, come online.
Ah sure sey e no go continue like thz sha.. na mak man hustle first..

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by fashrola(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Mskrisx post=48436475][/quote]

Choose your career wisely and follow your passion dearie!!!
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by SamOgasco(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2016
fashrola:
We seafarers can digest the fact of staying away from friends for few months when sailing, parting away from the family for months together is what tear our hearts apart. Some might have just started their married life while others would have recently experienced parenthood, missing those precious moments with their loved ones for whom they care the most, is what hurts seafarers to the core. No seafarer wants to miss spending time with his wife or see his son or daughter grow old without him being around. It is then that seafarers realize the importance of “family life” and “loved ones”. The pain of staying away for months is also one of the main reasons most seafarers quit sea jobs.

Moreover, Sailing is a great career for men with great focus and prospect and its always rewarding to master the sea trade grin

Bros., abeg connect me or link me to the seafarer or any of the Coastal maritime jobs naw. Please, abeg bros..
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by GeoOla25(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Construction Job, work starts by 7:00 Am, end by 6:00 PM , you will be at the Bus stop by 5:30 AM , get home by 7:15 Pm work from Monday to Sunday when there is much projects.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Ontop123(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Especially when an ENGINEER has a stubborn project that he has to consult his library at night to enable him deliver in the day. .. Any woman that near him, he'll turn NDA on her.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2016
moshould:
I no believe all dis things, u dey stay with them to know that dis professionals don't Bleep their wives well Inshort juz introduce ur wife to a good singer like 2baba, she go testify say 2baba get time for that level.
I know say na where dem go see u be that cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by wristbangle: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Profitboss:
Sales job is one of the worst job that one can do and you maintain ur activenss on bed. Most sales men in naija re battling infertility. Especially sales rep in a brewing industries

Am telling u. I pity Nigeria beweries/guinness sales reps guys. They make money but don't have time to satisfy their gf/wife intimately and affectionately.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by niri(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Working with Chinese is the worst Job. Not even time for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria / Nigerian Police Rank And Salary / Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.