Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Access Bank Launches The Paywithcapture 5.0 App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Access Bank Launches The Paywithcapture 5.0 App (553 Views)

How To Register For Access Bank Internet Banking Online Without Application Form / Wema Bank Launches New Mobile Banking Platform *945# / Tecno Launches The Droipad 8 II Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Launches The Paywithcapture 5.0 App by henry35: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Access bank has just made banking easier with the launch of their app called paywithcapture 5.0.Described as “the app that will replace your bank”, the 5.0 version provides a wide range of banking options and payment channels for you to choose from.

To get full details click the link.

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/access-bank-launches-the-paywithcapture-5-0-app/
Re: Access Bank Launches The Paywithcapture 5.0 App by Voice234: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2016
This is a very unreliable ap everyone, putting your money here, is you playing with your money and business if you. Are a business man. Sent money and for four days the beneficiary is yet to get credited and when I called after three days, they said they don't know how long it will take, that I should just hold on...... that I will be contacted when it's resolved. Access bank has really captured my money. PaywithCAPTURE

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Vs The Iphone 7 / Removed / 6 Tips To Help You Prep Your Smartphone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.