Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Learning How To Become Better Everyday 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learning How To Become Better Everyday 2 (497 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Learning How To Become Better Everyday 3 / Learning How To Become Better Everyday 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning How To Become Better Everyday 2 by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
I want to write about courage today. Courage can be shown in different ways but, one thing generally accepted by all and sundry is that a courageous person is fearless. Fear is a very dangerous trait and if you don't deal with it, you can't become better than you were yesterday.
We are confronted by fear at every moment in life. Fear may keep you from being who you were created to be because you don't want criticism. Fear may keep you in bondage as you keep trying to live just to please people. Fear may take away your values when you keep compromising because you can't stand firm on your believe. Fear may keep you from achieving great things because you can't afford to take a risk.
How do we handle fear so we can became what we want to be?
1. Guard you heart: battles are fought and won in the mind. The devil or even people who think they mean well will come to attack your mind. Guard you heart and refuse to let them win.
2. Know your God and trust in Him: people who do not have hope easily give in to despair. If you know God, your hope will be in Him and you are going to trust Him. You can only be afraid of what is greater than you, but why should i fear when nothing is bigger than my God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Families Should Be / Names Of First Son In Nigeria / Facing Incurable Staphylococcus Case???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.