Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! (601 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi / Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! by Getintouch2004(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2016
COURT ORDERS REINSTATEMENT OF GIWA FC BACK TO THE NIGERIAN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

The Federal High Court sitting in Bukuru, Jos, Plateau State, has granted the prayers of Giwa FC seeking it's reinstatement to the Nigerian Professional Football League.

In a judgement delivered by vacation judge, Justice I.I. Kunda, on the 12th August, 2016, the League Management Company and the Nigerian Football Federation were restrained from stopping Giwa FC from playing matches in the Nigerian Professional Football League pending the determination of the motion on notice.

The Judge also ordered the first and second respondents to reschedule all the matches that Giwa FC failed to play as a result of its purported expulsion from the league.

The LMC was also ordered to immediately return all the players of Giwa FC that were summarily released and signed by other clubs.

Justice Kunda fixed the 23rd of August, 2016, for the hearing of the motion on notice.

The saga continues....
Re: BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! by prettyRalph(f): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Barr Giwa is bent on killing Nigeria football
Re: BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! by Getintouch2004(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2016
prettyRalph:

Its quite disheartening. I don't even know what he want to achieve with all these drama. its a shame
Re: BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! by Mopolchi: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2016
prettyRalph:
Let him kill it. Let FIFA ban us so that we can redress the anomalies within our football. Amaju Pinnick thinks he has NFF for picnic but he ain't seen anything yet. How can a body fail to pay its employees unless those employees die and even at that, reduce the sum they pay to them. Keshi and Amodu are dead and still owed. Oliseh is still being owed, Siasia too. Rohr will be owed. Now, even the allowances of the dream team are still owed. Hotel they lodged at Rio into was owed only for Mikel to pay $4000. And when they lose at Rio today, I doubt they will ever receive their allowances. But you will never hear that Amaju Pinnick and his board members are owed. We need Giwa to act devastatingly so that we can learn our lessons. Pinnick's NFF board has plunged our ranking to perambulate around 60th and 70th positions now. Lalasticlala take over our NFF jor.
Re: BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! by Mopolchi: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Getintouch2004:

Its quite disheartening. I don't even know what he want to achieve with all these drama. its a shame
Add source to your story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here / Review Of Olympic Women's 200m Semi Final- Okagbare Crashes Out Again / The Nigerian Relay Team (women's 4 X 100m) Just Came Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.