Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Way Out Of Frustration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Way Out Of Frustration (599 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / WTS In Crisis: Frustration Grws @bethel As Governing Body Focuses In Warwick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Out Of Frustration by oluminnic: 3:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Frustration is an emotional response to opposition. You are trying so hard on a thing but it now seems impossible. It seems you are the odd one out and others have left you, following your pastor's advice led you to where you are and now you feel like blaming God etc. All these are feelings you have when you are frustrated. And I've got this to tell you.

When you are out of options, that is when God is closest
When it is very hard to see the way, that is when God is most ready to step in.
When its so hard to believe the word of your pastor, when you think God has let you down, that is when his hand is outstretched to pull you up

I found myself in a difficult position recently but through the help of the Holy Spirit, I took a step which turned out to be the best step. What I'm about to share is a lesson from the event

You have to know this first, God so much love you, even in the most difficult situation, God has provided the way out. And it is never difficult to see, always glaring. What is the way? The way out is the opportunity to let Him in.
When you are down to nothing, there is always something left, one very last decision to make, one last thing that will go out of you, it doesn't have to be money. Some call it game changer, some call it last card but i call it God's key

What to do with God's key
1. Take that last step for God, and I can assure you, you will be amazed at the result you will get. Is it a last moment you've got , play it for God.
A man with a terminal disease was about to die, the only thing he had left to do was to share his inheritance, he gave 1/3 of what he had for charity, and to the shame of devil, till now he is alive. There was another hopeless man, all he had was what he could use to redeem himself but he paid the money to church because he realised he has not paid his tithe, and he was not only redeemed, he was restored.

2. Go and rest; that is forget about it. The 3 Hebrews, knew they were going to die, they had the opportunity of a last decision, they went for God and thereafter forgot about it; saying 'even if God did not answer us'. Your faith and trust in God will water your seed.

2 Likes

Re: Way Out Of Frustration by orisa37: 3:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Reading and Reasoning. It's called Communion and Prayers too.
Re: Way Out Of Frustration by menxer: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2016
The example you cited doesn't reflect the topic, frustration is not synonymous with sickness.
Re: Way Out Of Frustration by oluminnic: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2020
way out of frustration rebranded
https://rhemaformula.com/way-out-of-frustration/

(1) (Reply)

Angels Appears Live In Church Service (video)- Truenaijayarn / Our Daily Manna For Today 21/08/16 / First Gay Church In Nigeria Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.