Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Healthy Tea - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Tea (805 Views)

What Is Jojoba Oil And Tea Tree Oil In Yoruba / How To Make Pineapple Flavoured Scrambled Eggs And Yam With Zobo (hibiscus Tea) / List Of Black Tea Produced, Packaged or consumed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Tea by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 13, 2016
Milk is poisonous to our bodies. I try as much as possible to avoid milk and it's products. One of the commonest way of using milk is in tea.

This is how you make spicy tea without milk.

1. Bring water to boil
2. Add Tea Masala (mix of nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves and ginger( unfortunately all allergens. Use when not suffering from an allergy attack)) and let it boil more.
3. Serve hot. I add cocoa powder and sugar to taste.

Otemanuduno I saw you taking milk tea.

Re: Healthy Tea by otemanuduno: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
Milk is poisonous to our bodies. I try as much as possible to avoid milk and it's products. One of the commonest way of using milk is in tea.

This is how you make spicy tea without milk.

1. Bring water to boil
2. Add Tea Masala (mix of nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves and ginger( unfortunately all allergens except the cloves. Use when not suffering from an allergy attack)) and let it boil more.
3. Serve hot. I add cocoa powder and sugar to taste.

Otemanuduno I saw you taking milk tea.
Lol.. you saw me on the other thread on the religion section. What time is it where you are. It's early morning here.
Re: Healthy Tea by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol.. you saw me on the other thread on the religion section. What time is it where you are. It's early morning here.
Now it's 7:55

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Good Palm Oil For Sale / The Jollof Rice War Comes To Kenya / Affordable Catering Services In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.